Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2019-01-16, 02:13)hdmkv Wrote: Congrats, I have the same projector & love it. Zidoo does an excellent job w/3D (MVC MKV or ISO). But, you wouldn't be using DLNA; needs to be either SMB or NFS if you're using a network share, or if locally, an attached storage.

Just be aware that Zidoo X-series have minor issues w/supporting 23.976 exactly for 2D 1080p & 4K, so you may notice a few (~4) frame repeats in a 2-hour movie. It seems the new Z-series is immune from framerate problems, but has minor audio dropout issues. 3D MVC on both appear to be perfect.
 I've been told the latest firmware for the X series fixes that issue once and for all (uses the newer Z series code).  I haven't tested it, but then I don't use Zidoo for 2D (I use a Shield for that) as thus far I cannot find a way to access the main internal drive in order to send it updates from my other KODI boxes (i.e. I update one and send any changes I want to other boxes and I do not feel like scanning my library from scratch on the Zidoo).
THEATER: 11.1.10 Atmos, Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB Speakers; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube

Messages In This Thread
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - by VonMagnum - 2019-01-28, 06:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17