Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2019-04-29, 10:44)Mount81 Wrote:
(2019-04-29, 09:11)warriorsorochilu Wrote: Hi, I'm newbie to 3D with Kodi. I'm currently using a Mibox and I just realized that the box does not support 3D MVC. Is there any other cheap alternative with android 8.0 instead of 6.0 on zidoo? Besides, I have some Half SBS movies in my drive for weekends. However, half SBS movies are encoded as 2D movies, I wonder if there is any solution to make Kodi view those files as 3D so that it split the screen for easier control. As you know, when I adjust my samsung TV to SBS mode, the control bar is stretched and it's a nightmare if I want to forward the movies. I have to switch to 2D mode, adjust the time and switch back to 3D, which is a nightmare for my experience T.T.
No other suggestible Box yet that would support FullHD 3D MVC than Zidoo X and Z9S. For 3D SBS and OU you can buy a cheap Amlogic S912 Box and use it with CoreElec for videos (and you can also keep the stock Android), still far more pro solution for videos in general than the MiBox. 
Or if 4K and HDR doesn't matter for you, than an older Mini-PC with Intel IGP's will do for 3DMVC. (but be sure it has HDMI 1.4 output, cause HDMI 2.0 with Intel IGP's doesn't work for 3D).

Big thanks to your help. I wonder if my R9 290 will do the work if I connect a HDMI to my Samsung TV and what HDMI type I should you with an AMD card. Besides, can you briefly explain about CoreElec. I read the introduction but I still have no idea how it can help improve the 3D experience.

Messages In This Thread
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - by warriorsorochilu - 2019-04-29, 12:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17