Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2019-04-29, 14:17)Mount81 Wrote:
(2019-04-29, 12:52)warriorsorochilu Wrote:
(2019-04-29, 10:44)Mount81 Wrote: No other suggestible Box yet that would support FullHD 3D MVC than Zidoo X and Z9S. For 3D SBS and OU you can buy a cheap Amlogic S912 Box and use it with CoreElec for videos (and you can also keep the stock Android), still far more pro solution for videos in general than the MiBox. 
Or if 4K and HDR doesn't matter for you, than an older Mini-PC with Intel IGP's will do for 3DMVC. (but be sure it has HDMI 1.4 output, cause HDMI 2.0 with Intel IGP's doesn't work for 3D).  

Big thanks to your help. I wonder if my R9 290 will do the work if I connect a HDMI to my Samsung TV and what HDMI type I should you with an AMD card. Besides, can you briefly explain about CoreElec. I read the introduction but I still have no idea how it can help improve the 3D experience.    
CoreElec is a free community developed OS optimized mostly for video playback for Amlogic Boxes with 905X or S912 SOCs. It uses KODI and it's being updated frequently. Quite refined even for 4K and HDR. Tho' it has no Full 3D MVC output support, it will play i.e. 3D BD iso's in half resolution, like the Over Under type. But It  plays "half resolution" SBS and OU 3D videos in the right way. So if you want Full resolution 3D MVC, probably it's not for you.

That R9 card should be able to playback 3D MVC in the right way, with full resolution. You need to use one of the HDMI ports with a High Speed HDMI cable, that's all. High Speed and HDMI 1.4 is enough for 3D MVC. Maybe the MVC KODI fork won't work for you (I'm not sure if it works with AMD cards), than just try PowerDVD, Jriver, or DSPlayer+MadVR.  
OMG many thanks to your support. CoreElec seems to be the solution I'm looking for the whole time. Is there any difference between a half SBS movie and a 3D Remux/ISO movie? I have never watched a true 3D movie on my 3D TV.

Messages In This Thread
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - by warriorsorochilu - 2019-04-29, 14:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17