Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
So I just received my Zidoo X9S, or rather an "ourglass" that has been flashed to Zidoo firmware. I know nothing about playing files with a Zidoo and I don't know what settings to change. I tried going in "Media Center" on the main menu and browsed to a 3d mkv mvc file and tried to play it. It acts like it's going to play and my projector switches to 3d mode (screen tints kinda red, 1080p 24fps) but nothing happens. None of the buttons seem to do anything other than the home button. The home button goes back to the Home screen, causing the projector to switch out of 3d mode. I went to "Quick Settings" and switched the player from "NU Player" to "Native Player" but it still does the same thing. I also tried another 3d file with the same results. The files worked with MVC Kodi on Win10. I did get a popup when I first powered it on, prompting for an update. I didn't take it, because I wasn't sure if it would mess it up, with the hardware branded Ourglass. Do I need a different player? Should I have bought a legit Zidoo? Any help is appreciated.

Setup:
BenQ HT2050a
Recent Pioneer AVR (not 4k)
Unraid server
SMB shares (read only access)

Messages In This Thread
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - by paylesspizzaman - 2019-07-31, 03:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17