Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2020-02-07, 08:52)paylesspizzaman Wrote:
(2019-08-25, 15:58)hdmkv Wrote: You should email Zidoo support at [email protected] as it sounds like your Ourglass may not be registered. Zidoo requires you provide your unit’s MAC address.

Sorry, I just saw your post. Thank you for your response. I didn't receive an alert. So, the Zidoo actually has to be registered to play 3d? It seems to play 2d fine. If I flip the setting to force 3d into 2d, then I can play 3d, but the screen is green tinted and it has bars on it. Thank you for your time and any advice, good or bad. Again, original post is page 266, comment 3984. 

Update: I thought maybe my issue with playing 3d files with my Zidoo x9s may have been to do with it being an Ourglass unit that was flashed to Zidoo firmware. I purchased a genuine Zidoo Z9s and it did the same exact thing as the x9s. Not sure why I didn't try this before, but I decided to hook the z9s directly to the projector. That worked great, no problem playing the 3d files. I then tested the Ourglass connected directly to the projector and it worked fine too. So I'm not really sure what the issue with the equipment in between is... What is particularly strange, is that my Windows 10 PC, connected to exact same input, feeding through everything, has no problem with 3d files via Kodi. Which is what lead me to think the problem was with the Zidoo. Has anyone had trouble with their Zidoo HDMI output being weak or not liking specific equipment? I'm not sure where to go with this now. K can't leave the Zidoo connected directly, as I want sound.

Messages In This Thread
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - by paylesspizzaman - 2020-03-09, 02:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17