Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2020-07-21, 19:25)hdmkv Wrote:
(2020-07-21, 11:12)QT-Pro Wrote:  
Ugoos AM6 Plus supports 3D? As in full MVC/framepacking 3D? Do tell... via Kodi, a special build/fork? Or via native Android player?
I don't know what full MVC/framepacking is but it works fine in VLC and Kodi. I haven't tried it in any other players. The point of my post was praise for the projector's 3D performance which is even better than my Philips 3D TV. You see, my previous 3D projector was a Panasonic PT-AE8000 which cost 3x the price of the XGIMI H3. While the Panasonic's 2D HD image was very good, its 3D image was sorely lacking. I even had a professional technician come over to alter the configuration in order to improve the image which suffered from ghosting and dark areas. He was unable to improve it further than the company that installed it had achieved. The little H3's image is far superior in every respect but where it makes you go Wow! is when used in 3D. Sublime would be an understatement!

Coming back to the AM6, all my 3D content is on an external HDD which is connected to the AM6 so I'm guessing the AM6 does support 3D unless it passes the image to the H3 which then decodes it? The XGIMI H2 & H3 projectors are both 3D capable.

Messages In This Thread
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - by QT-Pro - 2020-07-22, 13:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17