Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2022-09-11, 13:49)reeloftime Wrote:
(2022-09-11, 05:26)Mount81 Wrote:
(2022-09-05, 13:30)reeloftime Wrote: Hi all can anyone confirm if the agoos am6/b plus or any amlohic s922 chip can fully play 3d MVC/ISO please, thanks.
The chip (SOC) could on hardware level, but there are no Amlogic Boxes in the market that can. And the AM6B Plus isn't a exception.
Somehow they fail or didn't even try to develop the software for this function.
Thanks, that's what i thoughtsome idiot on makemkv forum said it did when he had it and I bought it on aliexpress  but cancelled it and now disputing over postage costs.

For the second time, please don't call me an idiot. Sorry to see once again you're displaying a restrained level of social behaviour.

I was not aware that you're disputing over postage coasts. You'll remember me explicity stating a final reply at MakeMKV because you addressed me indecently in your PM. Your last one went into the bin unread. Sadly, all next ones will too, wherever they may come from. You have taken this farther than the initial thread at MakeMKV and positioned yourself even more in my dislikings.

I have suggested you should take a look into flashing your own Minix U22-XJ. I even negatively adviced on buying a Ugoos. Probablyly you already did earlier and I said to be sorry your refund was on hold.
Maybe you want to get over it? Live's too short. Surely you understand we're beyond any personal contact.

If you bring things out, please tell the whole story. For which you may quote my PM's. Should you do so, be a sports and quote yours too, including the exact times of what communication has taken place and at what moment you purchased the machine.

Messages In This Thread
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - by ArArdin - 2022-09-19, 11:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17