Req More HUBs
I like HUBs in Arctic I have two ideas for new useful HUBs.
Firstly KidsHUB/FamilyHUB containing educational, family movies/animations and tv shows. It would be helpful for many people to separate media for children.
My second idea is MusicHUB with music(albums,latest albums, artists etc.), musicvideos and concerts.
Yep I have some more hubs planned, just haven't had the time yet.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
I've been trying to find some info on how hubs work, could somebody please explain or point me in the right direction?
(2016-02-21, 14:33)daz1uk Wrote: I've been trying to find some info on how hubs work, could somebody please explain or point me in the right direction?

The Hub is basically a custom window with menu items. I initially didn't know what hubs were because by default, they're not visible. You need to create a shortcut to the Movie or TV Hub by going to Settings > Skin Settings > Home > Customise home menu > select the menu item/submenu item that you'd like to edit and then click Choose Item for Menu > Common > choose between Movie Hub or TV Hub. Exit out of the settings, wait for the menu to rebuild and a menu item should appear linking it to the specified Hub.
I want to chime in and say +5 for this. A "Music Hub" is a really good idea Smile

Personally I'd also love to see an "Internet Hub" where I could set up shortcuts to different webpages.
I'd configure the rotating thumbnails to be a shortcut launcher for my most watched Twitch channels,
then I'd set up 8 shortcuts on the right side for my most used webpages, like google, youtube.tv etc.
All of these would start the respective page in Google Chrome in kioskmode (fullscreen).
I am sure I could make this work if only I had an extra hub to play around with that I could somehow rename to whatever I wanted Smile

Is this something that could be added, or is it somehow possible that I can add it myself without screwing up the TV Hub / Movie Hub?

Keep up the crazy good work, jurialmunkey. This skin is easily the best I've ever tried.
Expect a donation coming your way some time soon Smile
Check latest git (v2.2.6 for Jarvis). Now you can make up to 9 different hubs from the home customisation screen. Big Grin

From the date of my previous post in this thread, very long overdue!
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Awesome! Smile Thank you - looks great.
One thing; it looks like the header information ("TV Hub", "Movie Hub" etc) now only shows the text "Home" for all the hubs. Am I doing something wrong, or...?
Could anyone offer me some advice? Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
More HUBs1