Can't add new titles to db
I've been using XMBC 11 for years without any issues. It's worked perfectly. However recently it has stopped adding new movie titles to the database. I have it set to scan for new media when XMBC starts. It just fails to detect any new movies. I know they are spelled correctly. Even if I go to XBMC's file menu and right-click on the new file and select "movie information" and attempt to manually add it it fails to find anything. As a test I even typed in "Gone with the WInd" and it failed to find anything. The internet connection for the pc is fine.

So, get this - I decided to ugrade to the latest version of KODI. The migration completed ok and I saw my movie database. However KODI has the same issue. It refuses to add any new titles.

I have since gone back to XMBC 11 because KODI had audio issues (everything would play back in stereo only, even 5.1 audio movie files).

Can anyone tell me what might be going on with the databse?
OK, please disregard. I just found a post explaining what the problem is with XMBC. Though it doesn't explain why the movie scraping also failed with KODI.
Please edit the first post and mark as Solved (drop-down next to title)
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't add new titles to db0