• 34(current)
Broken USTVnow [Official Plugin]
Looks great!
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
(2017-09-12, 22:19)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-09-10, 09:02)Lunatixz Wrote: If you guys want a sneak peek at the upcoming EPG guide that will be included with USTVnow and some of my other plugins (ex. Pluto.TV) follow the link below, video included.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=321231

Preview of the uEPG USTVnow skin, any changes/suggestions nows the time Big Grin

watch gallery

FYI this didn't load for me on Tapatalk. Will edit post if also not displaying on laptop.

My new phone is a LGLS755

Loads just fine on laptop, will have to check and confirm if I am on latest version of Tapatalk now....
(2017-09-12, 23:18)Lunatixz Wrote: It would be nice, however there is almost no metadata included through the API; not even genre info.
I'm not entirely surprised, but certainly not a deal breaker. More a nice to have feature. Could the SHS not help with getting genre info?
(2017-09-12, 23:59)Dumyat Wrote:
(2017-09-12, 23:18)Lunatixz Wrote: It would be nice, however there is almost no metadata included through the API; not even genre info.
I'm not entirely surprised, but certainly not a deal breaker. More a nice to have feature. Could the SHS not help with getting genre info?

I'd rather not weight down the skin. Most android devices would start to crawl the more meta you parse including their caches I/O demands.

I could parse USTVnows xmltv data, like I do with PseudoTV Live... but the above still applies. I'll give it further thought, I can always add extra meta to the plugin and skin later =)
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2017-09-12, 23:57)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2017-09-12, 22:19)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-09-10, 09:02)Lunatixz Wrote: If you guys want a sneak peek at the upcoming EPG guide that will be included with USTVnow and some of my other plugins (ex. Pluto.TV) follow the link below, video included.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=321231

Preview of the uEPG USTVnow skin, any changes/suggestions nows the time Big Grin

watch gallery

FYI this didn't load for me on Tapatalk. Will edit post if also not displaying on laptop.

My new phone is a LGLS755

Loads just fine on laptop, will have to check and confirm if I am on latest version of Tapatalk now....
Imgur links don't work on Tapatalk.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Final skin which will be included with USTVnow and available to use with uEPG.

watch gallery
Hi all!
New to this forum. In search of a fix for USTVNOW. One of my fave addons of all time. Didn't realize that it wasn't working UNTIL last week when I tried to get it working for my wife's aunt/uncle. Bummer!
I guess USTVNOW Plus doesn't work at all. I just came across this Lunatixz version...installed it...got it to play, but will not play if I chose MP4 for preferred vid qualify. Will play if I chose M3U, but the pic is not good. Is there anything fix for this? Maybe it's in this very topic, but I'm getting confused reading all of these forums about USTVNOW.
Hope somebody has an answer.

Thanks!
(2017-09-15, 01:44)kojam Wrote: Hi all!
New to this forum. In search of a fix for USTVNOW. One of my fave addons of all time. Didn't realize that it wasn't working UNTIL last week when I tried to get it working for my wife's aunt/uncle. Bummer!
I guess USTVNOW Plus doesn't work at all. I just came across this Lunatixz version...installed it...got it to play, but will not play if I chose MP4 for preferred vid qualify. Will play if I chose M3U, but the pic is not good. Is there anything fix for this? Maybe it's in this very topic, but I'm getting confused reading all of these forums about USTVNOW.
Hope somebody has an answer.

Thanks!

Hey, let me help fill you in...

1. This is the correct forum for your Official Kodi needs, other forums are unauthorized, unofficial and usually harbor illegal activity.
2. USTVnow Plus is an unauthorized version and is based on MY OLDER CODE (3+ yrs old) and is not supported here.

I'm glad this plugin for the most part is working for you, however in order to debug your mp4 issue you will need to supply a log.

Please, Read the link below, Enable log debugging in both Kodi and the USTVnow plugin.... try to play a channel configured for mp4 and submit your log.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
Hi,

I am running LibreElec/Kodi Krypton with latest official 8.23.17 build of USTVNOW add-on. All channels play (free sub) but only in SD. How can I select HD? Tried changing to MP4 format, but get no playback at any (low, med, high) settings - so had to revert to default format.

Does the current version of your add-on support HD? If so, how can I set this?

Thanks
Sad 
Quote:Hey, let me help fill you in...

1. This is the correct forum for your Official Kodi needs, other forums are unauthorized, unofficial and usually harbor illegal activity.
2. USTVnow Plus is an unauthorized version and is based on MY OLDER CODE (3+ yrs old) and is not supported here.

I'm glad this plugin for the most part is working for you, however in order to debug your mp4 issue you will need to supply a log.

Please, Read the link below, Enable log debugging in both Kodi and the USTVnow plugin.... try to play a channel configured for mp4 and submit your log.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

Thank you for your guidance and help.
I followed the steps in the link. I don't get a link though when i do the log uploader.
Any advice?
@kojam

You do not need to use the log uploader if you are having problems with it. You can upload the the log manually. Following is an extract on how post manually...

6. Upload the results
The log file is named kodi.log and it is located in the Kodi\ directory.
You must locate this log file and copy it's contents to a pastebin type site as follows:
  1. Navigate to the \kodi directory and locate the file named kodi.log
  2. Open the file with Notepad and copy all the contents of the document
  3. Locate a Pastebin type site. Two examples are https://pastebin.com/ or https://paste.ubuntu.com/
  4. Paste the contents of the kodi.log file
  5. Press Paste or Generate or Create New Paste
  6. When the screen refreshes with your paste, copy the entire address in the address bar and paste it into a new message in your thread
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-09-15, 05:14)zigzag930 Wrote: Hi,

I am running LibreElec/Kodi Krypton with latest official 8.23.17 build of USTVNOW add-on. All channels play (free sub) but only in SD. How can I select HD? Tried changing to MP4 format, but get no playback at any (low, med, high) settings - so had to revert to default format.

Does the current version of your add-on support HD? If so, how can I set this?

Thanks

HD for free accounts is limited to the first few days, You can receive HD by leaving the setting on M3U8, High is technically below HD.
Thanks for your reply.

I just signed up with USTVnow, so was expecting HD to work for a week or so, min. None of the channels are in HD and I am currently set to M3U8 as MP4 doesn't work for me.

I will email USTV to verify my account has HD enabled, in case it isn't for some reason.

J
[/quote]

HD for free accounts is limited to the first few days, You can receive HD by leaving the setting on M3U8, High is technically below HD.
[/quote]
@zigzag930 Yes please let me know so I can further debug the issue.

Sent from my SM-G935T
My error. Apparently I had signed up for this service a while ago and didn't realize it, so my trial had expired. I deleted my USTVnow account and recreated it. Now HD is working correctly. Thank for your assistance.
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVnow [Official Plugin]5