• 38(current)
Broken USTVnow [Official Plugin]
I'll review your log when you submit it... Please remember to enable debugging in both Kodi and in USTVnow Plugin settings.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Kodi USTVNOW app on Xbox One. Does this work? my paid USTVNOW is working fine for years now, but only on PC. When I heard of Kodi on Xbox one, I gave it a try. But after start there is an error "Something went wrong, check your credentials etc." But credentials are fine. Did I goof up?
Thx for your help
Yes this plug-in and all it's features including EPG guide function on the Xbox ONE.

Can you tell me why type of authentication you're using when on the PC? Are you using their local login, Google, Facebook? Thanks.
yes, I am using the login on their web page with email address and password with firefox. On iPhone also safari with the same.
I have also found an xml file on the xbox containing my login and password in the clear, no encryption.
Username and passwords are case sensitive, please double check you're entering the information correctly. Otherwise a log will be required for further debugging. Thx
I tried to get the log file without success:
From file manager, I went to 'parent directory's but I couldn't find the log there.
I tried via 'kodi logfile uploader' but it gave popup error: 'error posting the log file, failed to connect to the server'...

I am using the latest version of Kodi and the USTVNOW addon.

As I've learned there are specific problems with xbox one and kodi log, see https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=326622

I do not have a "screen log" with more information.
I am not familiar with Kodi xbox logs, I can tell you with 100% certainty USTVnow and all of it's features work on the Xbox.

If you are using a USTVnow account that was NOT created using a third-party verification process like Google or Facebook then your login when entered correctly will work.

Only a log would let me know the exact issue. THX
Can you help me with the DVR recordings section? I have a paid subscription with a dozen recordings that show up when accessing USTVNOW through my laptop browser. When going through Kodi only a few recordings show up and some show up multiple times. Is there a refresh button to sync recordings or something like that?
2 Issues

Currently my USTVNOW for Kodi is not working on my Amazon Firestick.  When I click any channel it clocks then back to the guide.  Any suggestions?

Second Issue (Prior to USTVNOW not currently working) - 3 channels have not been working on my USTVNOW (Firestick load) - SyFy, TLC and FX.  I get the message stating Error check log.  Not really sure what log and where.  All the other channels had been working just fine.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
USTVnow site changes, install my beta repository (In signature below) and stay updated with the latest updates -OR- wait for the updates through Kodi's Official Repository. Enjoy = )
I have a ustvnow premium account and for what ever reason your addon will not let me watch Syfy channel, get check log error. And it’s not showing the new Paramount network. The other non official ustvnow addon gives me no issues. All channels work and are displayed in the list
Sorry this issue was fix and is pending commit to the repository. Please be patient Thanks..
Yep. Just updated. All seems to be working well now. Thanks
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVnow [Official Plugin]5