• 70(current)
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
Lol, never mind. You're right, the hub is what I wanted. Awesome skin Smile
Noted re hub, you were right about the home screen widget. I figured it out! In customization screen when adding widget for home screen, I selected Video Library and selected playlist movies. I switched it to default widgets video addon it populated then the options came up and i selected movies went home screen and all is well.
One more question. I made a mistake and deleted the movies menu, I created another menu for movie however i noticed the hub widget and hub items missing, how do I get back, because when I open the movies menu from the home sceen it carries me into a screen to select Recently added movies the hub is missing..
(2017-02-12, 04:33)abriandnath Wrote: One more question. I made a mistake and deleted the movies menu, I created another menu for movie however i noticed the hub widget and hub items missing, how do I get back, because when I open the movies menu from the home sceen it carries me into a screen to select Recently added movies the hub is missing..

In the home customisation screen, when you click on "Choose item for menu" there should be a "Hubs" category to choose from. Select that and then select movies hub. You can then click on label to change the label to whatever you like.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-02-12, 01:48)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 16:43)rafisher79 Wrote: ok, this is probably a dumb question, but I did a search and didn't see an answer... is it possible to remove a hub widget? I added one on my movies, but I want to remove it and I don't see how. Smile

Not sure what you mean.

This is a hub:

I don't know why you remove the widget from it? The widget is the part showing the fanart with the movie (in this one Dark Knight Rises).

If you want to skip that window and go straight to library, just change what the home item does.

If you want to remove a Home screen widget, then you need to set a background for that home screen item and then set the widget to None.

(2017-02-11, 21:56)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: Any reason this skin doesn't have multi-image background support like other skins do?
It does...

Skin Settings > Customise home menu > Background > Multi image.
That will set a multiimage slideshow for that menu item

If you are talking about extrafanart in the library, I will be implementing that shortly.

(2017-02-11, 23:42)Jhag Wrote: At first, best skin ever! Clean, simple, fast.

But one thing i can´t figure out: in the media info view, is it possible to show unwatched episodes.at the top? I´d like to have it without hiding watched episodes. Can it be done, maybe with changing some code?
The sorting can't be split by only watched/unwatched. However, from the drop down view menu you can change the sort by method to "Play count" and switch the sort direction to "Ascending". That will sort the episodes by the number of times they have been played, starting with 0 (so will put unwatched at the top).

(2017-02-12, 00:36)abriandnath Wrote: Hey!

I updated to Github version 2.5.29 and noticed that my widget hub on the home screenno longer have the movies popup thats's in my library, only a blank box saying recently added movies. How can I fix this, what am I missing?
I'm not sure what you mean... a hub widget doesn't go on the home screen, it goes in a library hub (see above screen shot in reply to someone else).
I'm guessing you just mean the home screen widget. Try setting it again in home customisation screen.
I need a bit more description about what steps you have tried to resolve it in order to help you.

That worked, thanks.
Strange you have to do it for each menu item, would be nice for a global.
(2017-02-12, 06:22)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: That worked, thanks.
Strange you have to do it for each menu item, would be nice for a global.

In the git version of the skin, I just added a feature where if you set a widget to a pictures source it wont show the widget information or posters. That way you can use a pictures source as backgrounds.

Go to the pictures library and click add source.
Navigate to the folder with your slideshow of images and add it as the source.
Now in the fallback widget screen, under Pictures you can add that folder source as the widget.
It will now be used as a fallback slideshow when no widget is present.
(2017-02-11, 23:42)Jhag Wrote: At first, best skin ever! Clean, simple, fast.

But one thing i can´t figure out: in the media info view, is it possible to show unwatched episodes.at the top? I´d like to have it without hiding watched episodes. Can it be done, maybe with changing some code?
The sorting can't be split by only watched/unwatched. However, from the drop down view menu you can change the sort by method to "Play count" and switch the sort direction to "Ascending". That will sort the episodes by the number of times they have been played, starting with 0 (so will put unwatched at the top).

Uh sorry i didn´t was so exaclty as i thought. I think you misunderstood me. I´d like to have the number of unwatched episodes shown above of the list, not the total numbers.
(2017-02-12, 10:14)Jhag Wrote: I think you misunderstood me. I´d like to have the number of unwatched episodes shown above of the list, not the total numbers.

Ah ok.

In the skin.eminence.2/16x9/Includes_Furniture.xml

Find this line:
Code:
<value condition="!IsEmpty(Container.NumItems)">[COLOR=$VAR[HighlightColor2]]$INFO[Container.NumItems][/COLOR] $LOCALIZE[31001]  •  [COLOR=$VAR[HighlightColor2]]$INFO[Container.CurrentPage][/COLOR] $LOCALIZE[20163] [COLOR=$VAR[HighlightColor2]]$INFO[Container.NumPages][/COLOR] $LOCALIZE[31067]</value>

And add this as a new line directly above it
Code:
<value condition="!IsEmpty(Container.TotalUnWatched)">[COLOR=$VAR[HighlightColor2]]$INFO[Container.TotalUnWatched][/COLOR] $LOCALIZE[31001]  •  [COLOR=$VAR[HighlightColor2]]$INFO[Container.CurrentPage][/COLOR] $LOCALIZE[20163] [COLOR=$VAR[HighlightColor2]]$INFO[Container.NumPages][/COLOR] $LOCALIZE[31067]</value>
Code:
<value condition="!IsEmpty(Container.TotalUnWatched)">[COLOR=$VAR[HighlightColor2]]$INFO[Container.TotalUnWatched][/COLOR] $LOCALIZE[31001]  •  [COLOR=$VAR[HighlightColor2]]$INFO[Container.CurrentPage][/COLOR] $LOCALIZE[20163] [COLOR=$VAR[HighlightColor2]]$INFO[Container.NumPages][/COLOR] $LOCALIZE[31067]</value>
[/quote]

Wow, quick answer! Many Thanks, works like a charm! Keep on with your fantastic work!
...after looking at it i have another question: Now the "unwatched" items are shown on the top, but the text is already "Items". Is there a possibility to change the text? Or, better, show it like " 5 unwatched of 20 Episodes" or something like that? That would be great!
Is it possible to change the order of the items in the shutdown/power menu?
I tried changing the id's and order of the items in C:\Users\NUC MEDIA\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.eminence.2\16x9\script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml
But this file just keeps on restoring to the default values.
(2017-02-12, 14:42)Beejee Wrote: Is it possible to change the order of the items in the shutdown/power menu?
I tried changing the id's and order of the items in C:\Users\NUC MEDIA\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.eminence.2\16x9\script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml
But this file just keeps on restoring to the default values.

Go to Settings > Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Customize Shutdown Menu (The Miscellaneous option will be listed as Extras on older versions)
From there you can use the arrow icons next to each item to change the order or add and remove items in the Shutdown Menu.
(2017-02-03, 02:27)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-02-02, 12:37)TMDaines Wrote:
(2017-02-02, 03:01)jurialmunkey Wrote: @TMDaines - Look in Includes_Object.xml
Thanks!
And what about this I posted a while back?
(2016-10-14, 16:34)TMDaines Wrote: Which file do I need to open up to edit the media information screen (the one you get when you press "I" whilst hovering over a video icon/poster)?
I want to make the poster on the left us the "stretch" <aspectratio> tag, but I cannot work out which file needs editing and where.

As thedeadman said, the dialog is DialogVideoInfo.xml

However, it calls the include in the Includes_Object.xml file for the poster

Look for <include name="Object_Poster">

There are three different images in this include for different use conditions.
Look for the image control with this visibility condition:
<visible>IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster))</visible>
change the aspectration from keep to what you want.
Thanks once again. I only found two image controls here - and it was actually for the image control with the other visibility condition that I had to change to get the posters displayed in the manner I wanted. I'm not sure what the image control with the visibility condition you describe does, but I changed that too.
(2017-02-08, 02:01)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-02-07, 23:27)Tdevx Wrote: Is there a way to keep the widget but remove the background? So I can have my own background but when I swipe up the background changes?

Not currently, but I will add an option as I thought I had already added this functionality (but upon checking I realised I hadn't). Will let you know when I add it.

Thanks for the reply? Has this feature been added to the Github version?
Hi,

I'm looking for french people to help me configure this skin I love.
Thank you.

cordially
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]9