Release fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
Uusing a fire tv stick or box, even my nexus player. Yes I have widgets coming from a few addons on the main menu so it takes about 2 mins to load them all and I'm stuck looking at that updating widgets screen.

The skin used to be so fast before the new keyboard and widget group change, this was when hitcher himself was only providing it without live tv mod.

So maybe 3-4 weeks ago it started to get alot slower, this seems to be at the same time as the preloading widgets idea came in, the new keyboard and the widget groups.

But this isn't real complaints, just trying to learn more here as to what brought this slow down and how to tweak a few things for my personal use Smile

(2016-01-12, 20:24)sualfred Wrote: To be honest, I'm running it on an Raspberry PI2 in the bedroom and have no troubles with the preloading. It's nearly as fast as my main HTPC in the living room.

Why do you guys always use lemons to run Kodi, if even a less-but-still-a-lemon device such the Raspberry for $40 is able to handle it? Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - by kratosjohn - 2016-01-12, 20:49
Studio Artwork - by Grandhuggy - 2016-01-27, 02:27
Banners "None" not recognized? - by mozomo - 2017-01-28, 18:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part4