Release fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
(2016-02-11, 21:40)sualfred Wrote:
(2016-02-11, 21:22)iRubin Wrote: Found a problem with the favourites. If I go to the Favorites it shows double. All Covers in background and the same in the front. Looks very bad.

Already tried to restore all Settings, same problem here!

Second Thing is a bright dot at the top in the left corner of the Settings. This is only in the Settings... Is this normal ?!

Fixed the favourites. Thanks.

I don't have a dot there. Screenshot?

(2016-02-11, 21:25)Oath Wrote:
(2016-02-11, 20:22)sualfred Wrote: MyVideoNav.xml line #209

Cheers :].

Also I looked a previous posts about lag, and I've just been setting up my menus with your skin. I use to use hitchers with the exact same menus, 8 on movie and 8 on tv, thats it. And I am also getting alot of lag, when scrolling up or down to view each menu. They are all "ftv" menus, no genres. Tv show is wide and movies is poster. I have not added my own images, they are scrape directly from the tvdb and the mvdb. I never had this issue with hitchers version of the skin. :/ Also It shouldnt be hardware related because, was working fine on hitchers with the exact same setup. I have an nvidia shield tv with 3gb of ram, so it's more then enough for this.

Thanks for your work though :], just not sure why its lagging like this :/.

I don't wanna repeat myself again and again. I haven't change anything. It's working good on an RPi2, which has a lot of less power than the Shield.

Yeah but in the video you showed you didn't really go down a bunch of widgets :o. Try creating 1 widget group, but have 8 different sections in that widget and scroll down them all.

Messages In This Thread
Studio Artwork - by Grandhuggy - 2016-01-27, 02:27
RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - by Oath - 2016-02-11, 21:43
Banners "None" not recognized? - by mozomo - 2017-01-28, 18:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part4