• 39(current)
Release fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
@sualfred

Thanks for the skin. I really appreciate all the customisation. Smile

I'm having a bit of an issue with this skin, that it doesn't happens when using confluence.

Some time after a reboot (it's random as far as I can tell), when I start a video, it starts on the background. This is only solved if I reboot or restart kodi, or change to confluence.

Anyone experiencing anything like this?

I enabled the debug log and started a video - http://sprunge.us/HJiX

If there is anything else I can do...

Cheers
can anyone get this to work with apple trailer? i am unable to retrieve info on home screen. only when i click it works. i was hoping it would list them by default when i highlight the button
Just found Hitcher's FTV skin which lead me here...
Great job on both!

Would it be possible, on the music visualization screen to add the option of keeping the OSD on?

In other words, keep the coverart, title, etc on screen?

I have seen other skins with a toggle to have it on or off (at which point, it behaves as it does now).
Thanks
Just press 'i' again to toggle it to 'always on'.
I take it there's no chance of getting even a few of the new features on Jarvis? Like the new addon browser view? Please? Lol
@sualfred thanks for building on this great skin. I'd like to know if it is possible to refresh the cached artwork associated with widgets? I have a folder with movies that I saved as a favourite and it contains local artwork for each of the movies. The widget is not picking up my subsequent updated posters but when I right click into the widget or select the widget to open the folder it displays the correct artwork. I have another folder where the widget refuses to pickup any artwork and only shows black placeholders with exclamation mark. (When I first added this folder there was no art and I have since decided to neaten things up and use a media manger to rename and add art). In both cases I have told kodi to exclude these paths from library updates as they contain some random movies for my kids that I don't want in my library. The content is set as movies though. I've tried purging the texture db, removing the widget, restarting and adding but it doesn't work. Any ideas? Thanks
Similar to Slipx,

I would like to know if there is a way to update the artwork on custom widgets as well. I made a playlist for random movies, but in the widget on my home screen it always shows the same movies.

Side note: how difficult would it be to add themes to this wonderful mod? I'm considering making some for my different user profiles. What images would have to be changed (like backgrounds and highlight colors) and what are the directories?
@Slipx
The caching is handled by the Kodi core.

@fonzie
http://kodi.wiki/view/Skinning_Manual
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Can this be done... Add movie library to play banner like FTV. Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sjIllMPpkQ
Nope.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
(2016-03-27, 19:20)Hitcher Wrote: Just press 'i' again to toggle it to 'always on'.

Thanks...
Don't have an 'i' button on my AFTV remote but tried all the others... also plugged in remote that did have that button but to no avail.
I do remember some skins having that option of pressing the 'i' button and others having it configurable from within the screen along with viz, lyrics, etc.

No biggie, for now I have 'hardwired' it to stay on with the xml.
Thanks again for a great skin!
I've mapped it to the menu button on my Fire TV remote (long press is context menu).
Nextup notifications don't show the artwork for the next episode or the episode number like they do in Hitchers skin. Just a grey placeholder.
First of all, i have to give my congratulations to Sualfred for this skin, its amazing,
I install this skin on my new nvidia shield and its looks great and fast.
I have a couple of questions that could somebody help me.

1. Its possible to have tv theme when browse tv series?
2. Its possible to have a shortcut to last seen? Is this the "In progress Tv Shows"
3. The genre poster dont show image on home menu.

Thanks,
(2016-04-02, 15:15)Slipx Wrote: Nextup notifications don't show the artwork for the next episode or the episode number like they do in Hitchers skin. Just a grey placeholder.

Works on my side. See it every day Wink

(2016-04-02, 16:59)kocl Wrote: First of all, i have to give my congratulations to Sualfred for this skin, its amazing,
I install this skin on my new nvidia shield and its looks great and fast.
I have a couple of questions that could somebody help me.

1. Its possible to have tv theme when browse tv series?
2. Its possible to have a shortcut to last seen? Is this the "In progress Tv Shows"
3. The genre poster dont show image on home menu.

Thanks,

1 -> Is integrated. TV Tunes addon is required.
2. -> "In progress TV Shows" will display shows that you have began to watch and there are unwatched episodes left
3. -> Latest version of Skin-Helper-Addon is required to get it working
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part4