Release fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
Hi sualfred!
Great work on the subtitle options! There's one thing that's been bugging me for a while...
I tried to get rid of some micro stuttering that occurs while watching HDTV. I tried all of the video options kodi has to offer until I decided to start over and wiped my userdata folder ending up back with Estuary... and the stuttering was gone...
So reinstalled fTVFred and everthing was screwed up again (I mean the stuttering ;-))

So, that made me curious and I started looking into the skin's xml files. The xml loaded while watching is VideoFullScreen.xml. My first (rather brutal) attempt to get to the culprit was to wipe the whole file... Guess what, the stuttering was gone!
At first I thought nothing was missing, and all of the OSD elements there were just redundant (probably from Hitcher's initial release) and are obviously stored somewhere else (e.g. VideoOSD.xml) but after a while I noticed stuff like FastForward and Rewind arrows are missing...

Is this something you can look into? It might boost the performance on some weaker hardware (like my Atom X5 box)

Thanks a lot!!

Messages In This Thread
Studio Artwork - by Grandhuggy - 2016-01-27, 02:27
RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - by fbomke - 2016-07-06, 09:25
Banners "None" not recognized? - by mozomo - 2017-01-28, 18:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part4