Release fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
Hi @sualfred I have an issue with the PVR Recordings view. I've screenshot it as best I can.

watch gallery

The first image shows the recording with fan art scrapped by skin.helper.service and wide view type (Viewtype51?) when I go into the context menu->PVR Artwork->Choose Art I can see the thumb is missing but the Poster and Fanart are there (second image) so I've used the PVR Artwork-> Refresh Item and it adds the fan art as a thumb which is fine (third image) but when I exit the Artwork settings -PVR Artwork dialog the image doesn't appear in the recording view.

I've tried changing to Poster view (fifth image) but even with the poster scrapped automatically it is not appearing. I've tried with other random recordings and these also aren't displaying the thumb in wide view.(fourth and sixth images)

I've tried to follow the skin files to why this isn't displaying but not having much luck. At this stage I would be happy for the wide view to just use the fan art so I have an image rather than a fallback image but getting the thumb to display would be even better.

Messages In This Thread
Studio Artwork - by Grandhuggy - 2016-01-27, 02:27
RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - by UsefulG - 2016-10-23, 16:50
Banners "None" not recognized? - by mozomo - 2017-01-28, 18:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part4