WeTek Core + Nova Launcher ?
Going to order a WeTek Core as soon as they get resupplied.

The first thing that I think of when getting anything Android is installing Nova Desktop to replace whatever launcher came with the device.

Not exactly a religious issue..... but, having limited grey matter, I find it convenient to have the same UI on all my devices.

Besides, I have a keyboard and a mouse - and tiles make me crazy....

The Question:

If I install Nova Desktop on a WeTek Core, will it cause problems and/or defeat any of the box's functionality?
Hi Pete,

WeTek Launcher have many benefits such as shortcuts to easy access weather info, ethernet, wifi and general settings. Also It is highly customizable and prepared for TV experience.

It have notifications and easy way to mount/unmount external storage devices for example. By pressing Menu key you are able to customize many aspects of it where for example you can change background color for solid colors or some picture etc.

Many people find it to be very interesting and good, especially as those type of devices are connected to big screens, but of course if you preffer Nova Launcher, you can install it and it will not harm Core at all.
W/Nova launcher, you really need an air-mouse. It's meant for tablets. Stick w/WeTek's simple, customizable stock launcher designed for TV experience, or go w/Google's Android TV leanback launcher, also designed for TV.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
I have Installed Nova Launcher but I don't know what is WeTek Core!

Can I get some information about WeTek Core??
(2017-11-27, 10:58)aishilewis Wrote: I have Installed Nova Launcher but I don't know what is WeTek Core!

Can I get some information about WeTek Core??
 Wetek Core is an older Wetek manufactured box based on the AMLogic S812-H SoC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Core + Nova Launcher ?0