Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
Ok I am not sure how to explain the issue I am having. For starters my projector is an Epson 5030UB, I am running an Z170N-Wifi Gigabyte motherboard on an i5-6500 (Skylake). I replaced the motherboard and CPU, I originally started with the i3-6100 on an MSI B150 chipset and it had the same issues, so its not the motherboard. When I watch 3D, it seems to work fine for a bit, but then whenever the scene changes, its almost as if the 3D gets inverted, but not competely, its hard to explain, because its different than left eye/right eye issues. (I tested that just to make sure). It does not matter what movie I choose, they all do it. I have tried to force the render mode to Software from Auto, and even tried DVXA. On Software it seems to hold longer before it happens. Fast forwarding will cause it, but if I just leave the movie on, in about 10 minutes it does that. I am running an internal 6TB hard drive so its not transfer speed related. I have tried many Intel Graphics drivers to no avail. I am currently on the June 3 build, although I think the other day I tried an older one but forget the build number. I have tried messing around with frame rate combos, etc. I have tried pass-through audio and with that disabled. I set everything up like in the picture slide show at the beginning. Funny though, if I use my wifes computer, its a Z97 board with an i3, it didn't do it, although I only had it 30 minutes to test on before she let me "play around with it any longer".

Any ideas as to what is happening, and a possible solution? I am worried that only the mobile CPU's work correctly on these test builds as they are a 6xxxU variant so they are technically not the same. I would just go and get a Dell 3050 if I could use my 6TB hard drive without an external case, but like **** am I risking losing nearly 6TB of 3D ISO's in an external case as I have experienced that with so called "good external cases" in the recent past. There must be some way to make this work, it works temporarily so it has to be some setting in either Kodi or Windows 10?

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by flipmode009 - 2016-06-06, 07:36
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18
MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-09-18, 15:09
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by robsch - 2019-10-08, 17:41
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-10-13, 22:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10