Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-06-12, 17:29)hdmkv Wrote:
(2016-06-12, 14:49)Neighbour Wrote: I would be happy if you can explain the eye flip problem , how can I recognize this problem ? and in your pictures that you have added in the first post I need to change the flip eye to enable or disable if I have this problem ?

If it's a right-eye first title like 'Drive Angry', 'Edge of Tomorrow', etc., you'll be able to tell within a minute if flip-eyes didn't automatically work as the picture even w/3D glasses looks like a garbled mess. Characters and objects are going to be in the wrong plane, kind of like looking into a badly cracked mirror.

Most 3D movies are left-eye first, so you don't have to do anything, and 3D should look fine. Here are the right-eye first 3D titles I'm aware of...

- Drive Angry
- Edge of Tomorrow
- The Hobbit 1, 2, and 3
- Rio

I'm sure there are others; just not recalling off the top of my head. I believe some other Fox 3D BD's. Actually, if you anyone can list others, I'll compile them in the stickied 3D thread.

Thanks very much ,
in this 3D like Drive Angry I only need to change in video setting on playback the 3D to right -eye ?

about Kodi I have installed the last version with skin , all perfect .
one question : I have linkin park live shows , I have add to video Files as "Music video" but when I scanned this files the "music video " doesn't show me on prime menus , why ?

second question: I have problem to play 3D like Side by side and H-OU , when I play Side by Side the screen on kodi split two screen by the TV not merge the images , and When I turn on 3D on LG controller the two screen stay split , how can I fix it ?

Thanks in advance.

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by Neighbour - 2016-06-12, 19:43
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18
MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-09-18, 15:09
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by robsch - 2019-10-08, 17:41
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-10-13, 22:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10