Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2021-02-10, 13:57)damagedspline Wrote: I will keep all my updates to this reply not to pollute the main thread.

Update 1:
I have resynced the mvc.18 branch on top of the 18.9 Leia release and installed after build.
1) Once I opened Kodi it looked as if the desktop was overlaid by Kodi and the screen was showing both Kodi and the desktop one over the other.
2) Ignoring the issue above, I tried running the Aquaman 3D Blu-ray (via makemkv) and the connected projector automatically entered 3D mode. Sadly, it looked like it was constantly showing only one eye and not one by one. DTS-HD passthrough worked fine.
I will try again tomorrow with another laptop, different cable and the Ghost In The Shell 3D blu-ray (Dolby Atmos).
@Krobar The test tomorrow with the Dolby Atmos is for you.

Update 2:
I was too anxious to test so couldn't wait.
Tested on WhiskeyLake NUC (Up-Down, not Hardware based) & Haswell laptop (HW based) with a different cable - both worked fine.
Tested Aquaman 3D (DTS-HD) and Ghost In The Shell 3D (Dolby Atmos) - both worked fine.
So here is the link to my build on google drive: 18.9
Please let me know if all is ok.

Update 3:
Link updated with correct sharing settings for everyone.

Thanks for picking this up.

The issue with bitstreaming DD+ is much more specific; it affects certain HDDVD sourced tracks, here is an example:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lVRBsvp...sp=sharing

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18
MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-09-18, 15:09
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by robsch - 2019-10-08, 17:41
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-10-13, 22:33
RE: Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by Krobar - 2021-02-14, 22:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10