New HTPC-NUC6i5SYK Build NO HD audio help!
Hi,

I just built a new HTPC with Intel NUC6i5SYK and Marantz SR6010. In HTPC audio panel i can see all supported audio formats , no problem there but when i try to bitstream with KODI 16 i cant get it working . Any idea or setting should i be using? please help.

Thanks
Windows or Linus ?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
assuming windows, you need to make sure you have audio output in KODI set to wasapi passthrough and enable all available formats. Have you done that?
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box
Windows and i did enable wasapi and also tried all available options still its showing PCM. but normal DTS works fine not HD.
Did you enable DTS HD and TRUE HD in the Audio OutPut settings?
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
you mean DTS-HD and Dolby-HD capable receiver? . yes tried with selected and without selected.
In Windows, did you right-click audio icon, select 'Playback devices', then pick correct device and hit 'Configure' button and set to 7.1?
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
no i did not. is it important for kodi to bitstream?
Not sure, but I did that before choosing wasapi passthrough and enabling all available formats in Kodi.
My HT
i will try today and report back.
hi, unfortunately it didn't work..any idea?.
This thread has helped me with my Windows machine to get Audio working http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=194926

My settings in the Audio section are always set to "Directsound:default" never used the Wasapi passthrough. The EDID override also helped as the Amp was always seeing the Television audio instead of the Kodi audio.

Here is a capture of my settings: http://screencast.com/t/sw4YyevKbp

cwh
Can you show pictures of your Kodi Settings?

Audio output /Videos
you can see it here ..if you need i can take more screen shots

thanks
Hmm, looks like you've made all the right settings... not sure what's up.
My HT

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New HTPC-NUC6i5SYK Build NO HD audio help!0