• 135(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-10-05, 22:25)sam_1421 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

I reported a bug a week or two ago but I think it got overlooked and buried. Another use chimed in to say it happened to him too. The issue can be found on page 127 of this thread, posts 1898 & 1899. If you could have a look at it it would be greatly appreciated!

Et encore un gros merci pour ce superbe skin!

To have thumbnails you must use Customizable widgets (thumbs). And episodes thumbnails is only for default widgets, not for skin helper widgets.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I tried using Customizable widgets but then I couldn't find a way to order it by order of the last watched (like by default) so I ended up with the list sorted alphabetically :/

But I thought the "Recently added episodes" was a default widget - it's there when we install the skin, no? All I did is change the the order they appear.

How you you achieve the result intended (reverse the first two widgets in TV Shows) ?

Thanks!
(2016-10-05, 23:03)sam_1421 Wrote: I tried using Customizable widgets but then I couldn't find a way to order it by order of the last watched (like by default) so I ended up with the list sorted alphabetically :/

But I thought the "Recently added episodes" was a default widget - it's there when we install the skin, no? All I did is change the the order they appear.

How you you achieve the result intended (reverse the first two widgets in TV Shows) ?

Thanks!

Having been through some of this, here's what I've found. It appears the default widgets can't be reordered. If you try and change them in the UI, they just get put back in the original order. So it's basically all or nothing and in the exact order for the default TV Show widgets. I ended up modifying the skin to re-order/remove the default TV show widgets (I really wanted the episode thumbs, not the TV Show fanart thumbs). I also added the episode and show title instead of the banner.

Modifying the skin is not for the feint of heart, but now that it's done it only takes me about 15 minutes to merge my changes back in each time the skin updates.
(2016-10-05, 19:26)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-05, 16:32)MaxCore Wrote:
(2016-10-05, 12:41)Guilouz Wrote: What resolution do you use ?

I can add nothing in the bottom because some songs have a long name.

1-This screenshot was take on my 46" panasonic in 1080p
2-We can find a place in this screen ?

Your screen do not seem to be 1920x1080p

see

(2016-10-05, 23:03)sam_1421 Wrote: I tried using Customizable widgets but then I couldn't find a way to order it by order of the last watched (like by default) so I ended up with the list sorted alphabetically :/

Thanks!

I prefer recently added first ^^

Here tvshows widgets by default (recently added and in progress tvshows) :

And here same tvshows widgets with skin helper service and Customizable widgets (thumbs) :

It's the same and same order except with skin helper service it's thumbs for episodes.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-06, 00:56)MaxCore Wrote:
(2016-10-05, 19:26)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-05, 16:32)MaxCore Wrote: 1-This screenshot was take on my 46" panasonic in 1080p
2-We can find a place in this screen ?

Your screen do not seem to be 1920x1080p

see

Skin not fit the screen, there is black borders.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi,

I know this has been asked previously, but I would also like to see MPAA ratings added to the skin (or an option to add).
The ability to scroll through a library (tv or movies) and choose appropriate media for children is quite important to our family - having it available at a list level is far more convenient than having to delve into the individual movie and pull up the extended info.

I have looked into modifying the skin myself, but I would much prefer some guidance before delving into the includes.xml

Many thanks in advance.
(2016-10-06, 07:21)Catweasel Wrote: Hi,

I know this has been asked previously, but I would also like to see MPAA ratings added to the skin (or an option to add).
The ability to scroll through a library (tv or movies) and choose appropriate media for children is quite important to our family - having it available at a list level is far more convenient than having to delve into the individual movie and pull up the extended info.

I have looked into modifying the skin myself, but I would much prefer some guidance before delving into the includes.xml

Many thanks in advance.

There is already imdb rating, I think it's sufficient.

Just create a smartplaylist that contain movies for your childrens or point a home shortcut to a source folder contain them.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz

I have only just become aware that Kodi has some inbuilt test patterns:

settings > system settings > display > test patterns...

settingslevel - set to expert to see option.

these patterns are most useful and wonder if you have some colour test patterns that you could add under Estuary Mod?
Hi!

Is it possible to have a customizable Diashow widget on the right Tab of the pictures menuitem in Main menu? Something like the multiple background image, but as widget /pictureframe?

Gesendet von meinem E6653 mit Tapatalk
(2016-10-06, 13:36)RMP888 Wrote: Hi Guilouz

I have only just become aware that Kodi has some inbuilt test patterns:

settings > system settings > display > test patterns...

settingslevel - set to expert to see option.

these patterns are most useful and wonder if you have some colour test patterns that you could add under Estuary Mod?

If you have another patterns. I can add it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-06, 14:06)Stefan_Weinert Wrote: Hi!

Is it possible to have a customizable Diashow widget on the right Tab of the pictures menuitem in Main menu? Something like the multiple background image, but as widget /pictureframe?

Gesendet von meinem E6653 mit Tapatalk

Not really understand...
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-06, 12:20)Guilouz Wrote:

Many thanks in advance.

Just create a smartplaylist that contain movies for your children or point a home shortcut to a source folder contain them.

Thanks for your response, although I'm not sure I understand... imdb ratings (eg 7/10) are not the same as mpaa ratings (PG / R / MA etc), so it's a little confusing how imdb can be sufficient.

I appreciate what you are saying about immunizing specific shows for children, but it's not necessarily about that - it's about choosing a show that is appropriate while children are in the room/present. Sometimes parents want to watch tv or movies, and know what is appropriate without having to delve into the extended info for each movie to understand it, or manually segregate media for that purpose.

I read that you have no interest, and that's fine - I'll either seek to amend the xml to achieve what we need, or look for another solution.
I just wanted to present my perspective, and highlight what is important to our family.

Great skin mod, and thanks for dedicating the time.
Cheers.
(2016-10-06, 21:01)Catweasel Wrote:
(2016-10-06, 12:20)Guilouz Wrote:

Many thanks in advance.

Just create a smartplaylist that contain movies for your children or point a home shortcut to a source folder contain them.

Thanks for your response, although I'm not sure I understand... imdb ratings (eg 7/10) are not the same as mpaa ratings (PG / R / MA etc), so it's a little confusing how imdb can be sufficient.

I appreciate what you are saying about immunizing specific shows for children, but it's not necessarily about that - it's about choosing a show that is appropriate while children are in the room/present. Sometimes parents want to watch tv or movies, and know what is appropriate without having to delve into the extended info for each movie to understand it, or manually segregate media for that purpose.

I read that you have no interest, and that's fine - I'll either seek to amend the xml to achieve what we need, or look for another solution.
I just wanted to present my perspective, and highlight what is important to our family.

Great skin mod, and thanks for dedicating the time.
Cheers.

Ah classification sorry. MPAA are already in skin in video info.

You can sort your library by MPAA rating.

Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-05, 00:30)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-05, 00:20)Juarrox Wrote: I love this skin!

A suggestion for next version:

Please add InfoMediaView3 and BigList view modes as in Confluence

Merci beaucoup, Guilouz!

I have no idea what this views look like ^^

http://kodi.wiki/view/Video_navigation#Views
  • 135(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36