• 253(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2017-02-23, 01:16)RBraverman Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 13:12)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 04:06)RBraverman Wrote: THANK YOU, but might you tell me where in that file? I've tried and although the text seems larger, the speed (scrollspeed) seems to forever seem the same.

Search 'rss' in this file, there is 3 control for rss (for each home menu).

You're ACES, it's incredibly cool that an author of "anything" makes himself/herself available to the people that use their software.

You are greatly appreciated!

COOL!! I was wondering about this as well. I'm building a quick news feed for my family implementations and I'm having to bump up many of the font attributes in the skin .. this was one of them. I figured out that you'll need to adjust the top attribute of the object as well if you bump the font. I changed my font to font14 and had to change my top parameter to like 1030
(2017-02-22, 23:44)elchupete Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 19:33)Natei Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 18:18)TRaSH Wrote: As said often Kodi is made for library mode not file mode.
What's the use anyway to see the filename in Kodi ?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

I asked this question since it was available before, once it was gone I noticed how much I had gotten used to it and now started to miss this feature, so I figured I might as well ask if it was still possible to implement it again.

What the use is, well.. not sure what to say to that other than once again that is the way I personally preferred it. Also I can't really argue if Kodi is or is not made for file mode, it was there before and worked nicely and I liked it, so here I am just asking if it could be made available in this Mod.

*EDIT*

Forgot to mention, I tried pressing "i" now and that brings up the detailed information about selected entry, not what I was looking for but thanks for the tip.

In that Info View there is a button to show the filename ....

Yes that might very well be true, however my question was not where I could see the filename, I was wondering if I once again could have it in the list instead of the library name.

However it's staring to look like I am the only one missing this feature Huh
(2017-02-21, 13:37)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-21, 11:23)Blurayx Wrote:
(2017-02-20, 00:05)Guilouz Wrote: I have change nothing. Just testing it, it's working for me.

Image Background I have set for various artists

Image With extrafanarts disabled

Image With extrafanarts enabled

The background image in your screen shots, Are not the default various artist fanart.

Default various artist fanart

I don't have default artworks for my various artists, I have define them manually :

Hi Guilouz,
Even with a fresh install the manual various artists don't work, I'm tearing out my hair why it's not working Sad
could you please post your settings Smile

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
(2017-02-23, 13:19)Blurayx Wrote:
(2017-02-21, 13:37)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-21, 11:23)Blurayx Wrote: The background image in your screen shots, Are not the default various artist fanart.

Default various artist fanart

I don't have default artworks for my various artists, I have define them manually :

Hi Guilouz,
Even with a fresh install the manual various artists don't work, I'm tearing out my hair why it's not working Sad
could you please post your settings Smile

Thanks

Define them in Kodi (infodialog), not in Skin Helper context menu.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi.

I like this skin a lot.

Since the last update (or even one before), the flags related to the language of the audio and subtitles appear very blue, like with a blue/purple filter on it.

The rest of colours in the screen (images, fonts, etc) look normal.

Is anybody seeing it this way?

What couldd be happening?

Thanks!
(2017-02-23, 16:37)dml3334 Wrote: Hi.

I like this skin a lot.

Since the last update (or even one before), the flags related to the language of the audio and subtitles appear very blue, like with a blue/purple filter on it.

The rest of colours in the screen (images, fonts, etc) look normal.

Is anybody seeing it this way?

What couldd be happening?

Thanks!

No problem for me :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-19, 14:57)SirRickie Wrote: I'm running Estuary Mod on Kodi 17. I can't manage it to get the media flag displayed (the one with the resolution, video codec ...), neither on the home screen, neither on the movie info. The option is enabled in settings on the home screen and on the library options. I'm using the preconfigured movies widget. All necessary addons are installed and updated. Tried about everything, drives me crazy. What do I miss ? Can someone expain why it is not displayed and what should I do to get it work. I find it such an usefull option. Tnx.

watch gallery

watch gallery

Nobody ?
Working in libray view ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
How can i remove or deactivate the "Search" bar from the home screen?
(2017-02-23, 21:12)Guilouz Wrote: Working in libray view ?

I tried, but no. It don't work in any view.
(2017-02-24, 00:02)Vision_rc1 Wrote: How can i remove or deactivate the "Search" bar from the home screen?

Not possible without to edit code.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-24, 00:17)SirRickie Wrote:

How do you use/scrap your medias ? Where is stored your database ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz.

I realized small improvement of Estuary MOD - Recording status indicator. If you're wondering, you look at my post here.

Thanks for your fantastic work. I love Estuary MOD.

JiRo.
(2017-02-05, 21:45)sepulchre Wrote: I just transferred my build to my Sony Android TV from my windows 10 PC. Everything works fine on the android box with one exception, if I go from the TV guide into live TV and then press back the TV goes to a picture in picture mode as it should but where the guide should be is total black space, I can only get into the guide again by stopping the feed and then going back into the guide. It works fine on Windows 10, any ideas why it doesn't on Android? If you need logs or pictures I will try to get them Smile

I am having the same issue on my Android Shield, any solution or suggestion? Standard Estuary does not exhibit this same behavior.
(2017-02-24, 01:33)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-24, 00:17)SirRickie Wrote:

How do you use/scrap your medias ? Where is stored your database ?

I go to a certain addon and look for a movie. I bring up the context menu and I click on "Add to Library". The movie appears then in the home menu under Movies section. That is what I do. Can you explain the right way to bring up the media flag (codec). I have a terrible feeling I'm doing something wrong and stupid. Tnx.
  • 253(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36