v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-05-17, 07:59)bite_your_idols Wrote: After spending several hours updating and testing I discovered that the last working version for Advanced Launcher is....

Thanks for spending this time doing this investigation, it is appreciated.

(2016-05-17, 07:59)bite_your_idols Wrote: In the next one it fails like in all version till latest, so the issue must be related with something in here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2192054

That's weird, as there's not really much there... certainly nothing that stands out.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is a bug or coding issue with the add-on. My search turned up this add-on which doesn't appear to be supported any longer - I'm assuming that's the same add-on you are using? There's also this user posting about a similar issue while using Kodi 17 on Windows 10, in which case this add-on issue doesn't appear to be specific to these LE/OE builds.

I'd suggest contacting the add-on maintainer for further assistance, but that seems unlikely. Is there anyone else supporting this add-on? Debugging the add-on would be the next step to try and work out why it's now broken with Kodi 17 since #1220. Or maybe Kodi 17 will be the end of the road for Advanced Launcher...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-05-17, 22:03
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19