v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-11-14, 00:58)bill_orange Wrote: Your screen looks very much like mine with only incidental differences. I am not running a static IP. I seems to be that is unlikely to be the problem since I can connect, and play KODI remotely through the web interface. The only problem is having sound come out the local device (stream) from Kodi remotely.

I strikes me as unlikely to be the Choir front end or the browser since I am seeing the same behavior in Yatse.

Here is a log file.

http://sprunge.us/eYTj

Maybe there's a problem accessing local content via the virtual file system (vfs). Could you try some old builds to see if this is a recently introduced problem. If older builds behave differently (ie. they work) then identifying the first non-working build would be the next step.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-11-14, 02:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19