v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-07-09, 18:23)MadMeddler Wrote: I'm running a CherryTrail Atom based box and was really happy when you included the fixes to the kernel to enable audio over HDMI - so first of all thank you. However, the nightlies since 4th July do not show HDMI as an available Audio Output Device - so only Bluetooth is available.

It looks to my untrained eye that the 4.7 rc6 Kernel doesn't include the CherryTrail fix for audio.

Any chance of a fix going forward?

Also (being cheeky now) any chance of getting WiFi working with the CherryTrail SoC?

Yes you're right, and I should have mentioned the Cherrytrail patch has been dropped as it's not currently compatible with the 4.7 kernel. See PR:481 for details (and reply from piotrasd), as it may return if/when a compatible patch becomes available for the 4.7 kernel.

As for WiFi, if you know of a patch for this chipset and the 4.7 kernel then it could be included. However in the absence of any such patch you may want to treat yourself to a cheap Broadcom/Intel/Ralink USB WiFi dongle...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
3D HOU/HSBS issue - by .bismarck - 2016-06-20, 20:03
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86 (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-07-09, 18:36
[Build #0903] breaks VAAPI - by MichaelAnders - 2016-09-04, 15:37
Update Failed - by n2vwz - 2016-09-27, 19:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11