v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-08-20, 09:28)Freakaaa Wrote:
(2017-08-19, 17:12)Freakaaa Wrote: Hi,

I updated from LE 8.0.2 to the latest Milhouse #0818 Version and having trouble with some Live-TV channels. Some just work fine, but others freeze the complete system. I didn't have any problems on 8.0.2 as everything works like a charm there.

Here's the log. Hope someone can help: http://sprunge.us/QCSf

No one any ideas on this issue??

I guess not. I noticed you're using Nvidia, unfortunately this hardware is poorly supported by Kodi as the developers don't use it.

I noticed your post on the LibreELEC forum - these test builds include a more recent version of ffmpeg (3.3 vs 3.1.9 in LE 8.1.0) but disabling hardware mpeg might be worth a shot.

If disabling hardware mpeg works, then switching to the legacy nvidia driver (and re-enabling hardware mpeg) would add another data point - hardware mpeg working with the legacy driver but not the newer driver would be something to raise with nvidia.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2017-08-21, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24