v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-02-14, 20:24)Ontige Wrote: Hey there,

I`ve switched my AVR yesterday from a Denon X2300w to a X3400H and I`m getting a strange behavior on the soundside with Libreelec on my NUC6CAYH. The Problem is that I only get Sound from the first Video I am playing. With the second Video i`m only getting silence. Two ways of geting Audio back working (at least for one more Video) is by rebooting Libreelec or by switching the HDMI-source on the avr to another an back to libreelec. With the x2300w everything worked fine, no Problems in this direction. The only Thing that changed was the AVR. I`ve doublechecked the config of the avr, of the audiosection of libreelec and I even done a factoryreset on the avr.

My question is know: Is it a Problem of the AVR? I can`t believe that denon changed so much in the System that such wierd Things happen.

At the link you can see the debug-log: Debug-Log

Thanks for your help!
Manuel
I`ve played a Little bit with the NUC and found out, that if I immediately start another Video while playing with Sound, the avr is switching correctly the Format and I still get Sound. I`m only "loosing" Sound if I stop the Playback. I could also eleminate the pulse-eight cec-adapter as the bad guy, because deactivating it doesn`t Change a Thing. Maybe this could help somebody looking at it...

I`ve also contacted Denon with the Problem and will Report back as soon as I get an answer.

Greetings,
Manuel

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Ontige - 2018-02-15, 21:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24