Play 4k media
hi I am looking to play some 4k films on my server to kodi on my smart TV, do I need an add on or something any advice appreciated thanks vall
No.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
And please don't use large font sizes etc - is not good etiquette nor is it needed.

The board isn't a10ft interface Wink
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I really don't get questions like these. Why not just try and play the files?!
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Kodi doesn't see the file to play it, but if I don't use kodi the TV sees it and I can play it ta
(2016-12-14, 22:11)Val-Blackpool Wrote: Kodi doesn't see the file to play it, but if I don't use kodi the TV sees it and I can play it ta

Right. This is what you should have started your thread with Smile

What format / container is the file in?

Does Kodi see the shared directory the file is in?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Hi yes it found the shared directory but sees only 1 file in it, so added that folder separate and found it, file type mkv tried to play it and says cache full before... and doesn't play also same message when I try to play on Android tablet kodi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play 4k media0