• 221(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Ahh come again? How is this an Illegal addon?
(2018-03-21, 14:55)s0ulslack Wrote: Nice illegal setup Shayno. Please don't post for help when setups contain bullshit banned addons!

Skinshortcuts is in the kodi official repo and is used by many skins to customise home menus and widgets.

In the future, please check that an addon is actually banned before rebuking someone.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_ru...ed_add-ons
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Its kinda obvious but I guess unless I see something obvious in a log I'll stfu.
Actually I'll just lurk somewhere else on second thought Smile
@s0ulslack

Before you go, could you enlighten us please?

What are you seeing that makes you think it is an "illegal" setup?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-03-22, 01:30)Karellen Wrote: @s0ulslack

Before you go, could you enlighten us please?

What are you seeing that makes you think it is an "illegal" setup?

My guess is that s0ulslack thinks that the image showing a directory of smart playlists is actually the base directory of a banned addon.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
I'm running latest nightly with Extended Info Script 5.6.0. I've noted something strange. When I go into programms/ExtIS in the standard Estuary skin, I can scroll through a lot of pages of movies. In the upper right corner the number of items (about 365000) and the number of pages (about 18000) is mentioned. But when I go into ExIS in the Estuary mod (latest version), there is only 1 page with 21 movies and it stops. I can't scroll other pages, there is no next page, and there is no mention of number of items or number of pages. Is this just me or do I miss something ?
I'm wondering if the widgets could have some sort of cache? I find on initial launch they take a very long time to display anything. It would be great if they just showed last results from cache first as they refresh in the background.

I'd rather be able to see something instead of spinning circles, that sometime seem to almost lock up Kodi. Widgets for EmbyCon seem to be extra touchy.

Also is there any way to allow EmbyCon to populate the library info on the settings info overlay?
(2018-03-23, 05:15)wheemer Wrote: I'm wondering if the widgets could have some sort of cache? I find on initial launch they take a very long time to display anything. It would be great if they just showed last results from cache first as they refresh in the background.

I'd rather be able to see something instead of spinning circles, that sometime seem to almost lock up Kodi. Widgets for EmbyCon seem to be extra touchy.

Also is there any way to allow EmbyCon to populate the library info on the settings info overlay?
 I feel the same. 

Something like read from Simple Cache before updating widgets?
Image Image
Hello Guilouz

Is it possible to add the temperature display on this osd menu during playback ? I would like to do a long test of hevc files on a Pi3 and temperature information can be useful.

Comme toujours merci pour ton superbe skin ! 

Hi @Guilouz 

Could you add the "Reboot from nand" option for LibreElec power menu like default Estuary ?

xml:
<control type="button" id="15">
 <description>Reboot from NAND button</description>
 <width>340</width>
 <height>40</height>
 <textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
 <focusedcolor>white</focusedcolor>
 <align>center</align>
 <textwidth>290</textwidth>
 <texturefocus border="25,5,25,5">ShutdownButtonFocus.png</texturefocus>
 <texturenofocus border="25,5,25,5">ShutdownButtonNoFocus.png</texturenofocus>
 <onclick>System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")</onclick>
 <visible>System.CanReboot</visible>
 <pulseonselect>no</pulseonselect>
 <font>font13</font>
 <label>Reboot from NAND</label>
</control>

Thanks
Image Image
(2018-03-22, 18:00)SirRickie Wrote: I'm running latest nightly with Extended Info Script 5.6.0. I've noted something strange. When I go into programms/ExtIS in the standard Estuary skin, I can scroll through a lot of pages of movies. In the upper right corner the number of items (about 365000) and the number of pages (about 18000) is mentioned. But when I go into ExIS in the Estuary mod (latest version), there is only 1 page with 21 movies and it stops. I can't scroll other pages, there is no next page, and there is no mention of number of items or number of pages. Is this just me or do I miss something ?
 Just try, I have the same with stock Estuary and my MOD.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-03-23, 05:15)wheemer Wrote: I'm wondering if the widgets could have some sort of cache? I find on initial launch they take a very long time to display anything. It would be great if they just showed last results from cache first as they refresh in the background.

There is no cache for widgets. Time for displaying widgets depending of many things like hardware : hard drive speed, location of your database (local or mySQL), kind of widgets you use (if they needed internet connexion or not). Mine load in few seconds.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-03-25, 22:40)levil1 Wrote: Hello Guilouz

Is it possible to add the temperature display on this osd menu during playback ? I would like to do a long test of hevc files on a Pi3 and temperature information can be useful.

I have added this in past but it's not working on all platform so I have removed it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-03-26, 10:31)redglory Wrote: Hi @Guilouz 

Could you add the "Reboot from nand" option for LibreElec power menu like default Estuary ?

xml:
<control type="button" id="15">
 <description>Reboot from NAND button</description>
 <width>340</width>
 <height>40</height>
 <textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
 <focusedcolor>white</focusedcolor>
 <align>center</align>
 <textwidth>290</textwidth>
 <texturefocus border="25,5,25,5">ShutdownButtonFocus.png</texturefocus>
 <texturenofocus border="25,5,25,5">ShutdownButtonNoFocus.png</texturenofocus>
 <onclick>System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")</onclick>
 <visible>System.CanReboot</visible>
 <pulseonselect>no</pulseonselect>
 <font>font13</font>
 <label>Reboot from NAND</label>
</control>

Thanks
 It's not on default Estuary, see : https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...onMenu.xml

It's for Android platform, no ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-03-26, 14:33)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-03-25, 22:40)levil1 Wrote: Hello Guilouz

I have added this in past but it's not working on all platform so I have removed it.  
 Ok, I understand "tant pis..." Big Grin  

Is it possible to add it manualy, can i do it, or is it too complicated ?

Est ce que c'est possible de le rajouter à la main ? en modifiant un xml ou c'est plus complexe que ça ?
  • 221(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17