[WIP] Quartz 5 (Krypton support)
Hi,
I have used Quartz since I first started to use XBMC and it is the only skin I use. I watch some movies and videos but I mainly listen to music and use XBMC/IKodi to display album art. I have messed around with modifying the skin but haven't yet got my brain wrapped around how to do that (and may never get it) but if I were able to modify skins I would like these things.
I would like to see 2 or 3 views in "Full Screen Player" similar to those on Squeezebox Touch. On the Touch there are 4 views that you can toggle through, 1) Album art with song title and artist beside it, 2) Only album art, centered and size maximized, on Squeeze box the aspect ratio of the picture is retained so if a full front and back picture of an album is shown it is not forced into a square display, 3) Equalizer bar for each channel showing the intensities, and 4) VU meters for each channel. The last two are the least important though I do use them occasionally.

Another thing that is missing in the music area, when selecting music using folders to access it, you used to be able to go directly to "Full Screen Player" from the song title by either pressing and holding the enter button and then selecting from the menu or by a left arrow and then selecting from a menu. Currently with Quartz 4 I must browse out to the Home screen to get to the full screen viewer.

Thanks for all you effort on this skin, it is the best.
Mike

Messages In This Thread
[WIP] Quartz 5 (Krypton support) - by TPX001 - 2017-03-14, 16:47
RE: [WIP] Quartz 5 (Krypton support) - by m_tburg - 2017-03-16, 15:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Quartz 5 (Krypton support)0