<
textoffsetx>32</textoffsetx>
    <
wrapmultiline>true</wrapmultiline>
    <
onclick>noop</onclick>
</
control

It's a fake button as I am using it to have a "label" with automatically sizing background texture. At 1664 pixels it should move to a new line, any less will resize everything accordingly. The latter works, however I do not understand how the <wrapmultiline> logic works.

The code above does not result in moving to a new line at 1664 pixels (or a bit less depending on word breaks). Instead it goes to a new line after just a few words, resulting in a width of about a quarter of the set maximum width. Raising the minimum width makes it wider, but I would have to raise it to the maximum width to make full use of the space. And this also makes it take up the whole line if the text is shorter, which defies the entire thing I want to accomplish. It's almost like the maximum is treated as the minimum width.

Is what I want possible at all?
Is it something to do with the height?
I have the height set to auto, which in a way gives the desired result (as in increasing when taking up more than one line), but it's just that it's going to a new line when I don't want to / it's not needed.
Try to change textoffsetx
Code:
<textoffsetx>75</textoffsetx>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-04-23, 14:39)Angelinas Wrote: Try to change textoffsetx
Code:
<textoffsetx>75</textoffsetx>

That widens it up a bit, but still it doesn't take anywhere near the maximum width when needed. Apart from that I don't want to increase the offset.
Seems like a bug to me. I tested it by using ListItem.Plot in MyVideoNav and as you scroll through the list it will work properly for some items but others it will just give some random size and sometimes you will get different results even with the same item.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-04-24, 02:53)jurialmunkey Wrote: Seems like a bug to me. I tested it by using ListItem.Plot in MyVideoNav and as you scroll through the list it will work properly for some items but others it will just give some random size and sometimes you will get different results even with the same item.

Cheers for testing Smile I submitted a ticket for this

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
resizing buttons and wrapmultiline0