Lost everything please help
Hi all, I tried to upgrade my kodi box and without backing it up, and I have wiped everything off of my MXQ pro 4K.
My Internet and link connections are both okay and stay connected, my Wi-Fi is connected and on, I am unable to download an add-on program, to enable me to have anything on. Can anyone please recommend a legal Version of fusion Etc as an addon installer, all I keep getting is "network connection error do you want to download anyway?" I apologise for any confusion with my description or dialect I am very new to kodi.
Thankyou for any replies.
There is no legal version of fusion.

Such installers are a very bad idea and not supported here anyway, as they can sneak all sorts of junk in without you knowing.

Adding add-ons manually from the official repo isn't difficult - HOW-TO:Install add-ons (wiki).

But read the forum rules (wiki) on piracy as we do not condone or support it nor any 3rd party banned addon (wiki) which does
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Consider yourself lucky the box got wiped. Best thing to happen to it.

Now all you have to do to is install a version from the download section of this board.
Do yourself a big favor while you are at it and stay away from these 'wonder-addons'. They are bad news.

Good luck

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lost everything please help1