v17 Custom Skin
Hi,

We are looking to use Kodi as an engine for video presentations.
We control content and commands thru IP and we would like to have a completely black screen when nothing is playing.
We also don't won't to see any buttons or time bar appearing when starting or stopping content.
If one of the menu's could be completely black and when we select left or right the menu appears to go to the settings.

Does it exists? How can I get such a skin. We can pay for the development if needed.

Many regards,
Michael Van De Poel
Wtec
Hi Guilouz,

thnx for the personal message, I am new on this forum and, I don't know why, cannot reply or send you an email, I get this message: (my account is activated)

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'MichWtec'

Can we send mails? [email protected]
New users can't send pm's.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-06-27, 08:33)MichWtec Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

thnx for the personal message, I am new on this forum and, I don't know why, cannot reply or send you an email, I get this message: (my account is activated)

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'MichWtec'

Can we send mails? [email protected]

I have reply you to your email.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Could someone please point me in the correct direction or PM me with contact details ....

I'm looking to find help in making a custom skin on the Kodi 17.3 or .4 build upon startup.

Companies like Zoomtak now have the ZTMC version of their 17.3 and others like the TVADDONS.org
guys do as well.
I simply want a different graphic on startup...... not anything hard, just a still JPEG would work

not sure if I need to make a donation to get this assistance or if there is someone wayyy cool willing
to help me or point me in the right direction. I'm a hardware guy, not so much a software/coder guy.

Thanks in advance.

ps. reason for this is I just purchased a large qty. of Android boxes ( 100 ) and would like to personalize them.
pss. NOT to add any ripoff or illegal 'build' either. Just a startup graphic. I will NOT add illegal aspects to my Kodi !!

Thanks again
@instantfly -- just replace Splash.png in kodi/media directory. If you google how to customise kodi splash screen you will find plenty of tutorials on how to do this.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thank You Kindly ... my Ice Dragon now melts upon startup of 17.4
Well the dude that added a new splash for me did it right, however I am having issues... so i'm asking for a little help.
I'm using the newest APK edit, and choosing my Kodi version APK file, decompiling it, going into decompiled files folder, opening
and replacing the splash.png file with my new one, then recompiling..... well when I try to install on my Andoid box running
Marshmallow, I get a Parsing error. I tried signing the APK, but still having issues with Parsing error.
I guess since I know the tool now ( kinda ) perhaps someone would be kind enough to tell me my errors OR give me a 'turbo'
step by step on the process OR link me to a video ....
thanks guys .... I appreciate the help.
- Fly
Why do you want to do this? Are you distributing kodi?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Skin0