• 39(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
(2017-09-05, 09:17)stacksptdtdm Wrote:
(2017-09-05, 08:23)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-09-05, 07:55)stacksptdtdm Wrote: After the latest update. I no longer can set multiple images for global background.
Can't reproduce this.

Quote:And also... In file manager, I've added special://home. That sends me straight to my background, but I can no longer do that on the latest update (global background) home screen is fine. I can add my shortcut to file manager and navigate to my backgrounds for home screen.
Skins don't interfere with anything you add to your filemanager or the paths you set in it.

(2017-09-05, 08:05)stacksptdtdm Wrote: When going all the way to the left, and the side bar comes up, and when I slide back to the right to select a TV show nothing is highlighted, I hear the sound but can't select any of my shows.
Can't reproduce this. Is this in the 7 or 14 day mode?
7 day mode.. I tested on my Android box (Nvidia Shield) and it's working fine, but not on my laptop.

Same Kodi version? Same Next Aired version?
(2017-09-05, 08:37)Lenn Wrote:
(2017-09-05, 06:55)Jeroen Wrote: Leia beta
As of now I will occasionally publish Leia builds to the repository add-on.

Really appreciate this! Don't forget to mention this in the start post. Smile

I also did just translate the last german strings.
Thanks, I'll update the strings soon Smile

(2017-09-05, 08:59)Meschugge Wrote:
(2017-09-05, 07:55)stacksptdtdm Wrote: After the latest update. I no longer can set multiple images for global background.

Great skin, but i have the same problem since the last update !?!
I need clear steps to reproduce. Describe the steps you are taking, where it fails. What did you expect to happen, and what happened instead. Also, a debug log might help. Nothing changes regarding backgrounds in the latest update. A couple of versions ago there were some changes to skin settings. Please try resetting the skin settings and reapply them.

Also please note that background settings apply to three different areas now. There's a setting for the homescreen, the library windows and any other windows. The last one doesn't use multiple images, but it didn't before either.
(2017-09-04, 20:49)braz Wrote: Liking it so much I may start using it over my own. Smile

It is pretty tempting...
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-09-05, 09:25)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-09-05, 09:17)stacksptdtdm Wrote:
(2017-09-05, 08:23)Jeroen Wrote: Can't reproduce this.

Skins don't interfere with anything you add to your filemanager or the paths you set in it.

Can't reproduce this. Is this in the 7 or 14 day mode?
7 day mode.. I tested on my Android box (Nvidia Shield) and it's working fine, but not on my laptop.

Kodi 17.4 Krypton and next aired version is 6.0.15
(2017-09-05, 09:39)stacksptdtdm Wrote:
(2017-09-05, 09:25)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-09-05, 09:17)stacksptdtdm Wrote: 7 day mode.. I tested on my Android box (Nvidia Shield) and it's working fine, but not on my laptop.

Kodi 17.4 Krypton and next aired version is 6.0.15

Please use the updated version from marcelveldt's repo, Marcel has picked up the development of this add-on.

Grid has not been and will not be tested with the old version.
Where exactly i can find the option to select my own icons for the menu items on the homescreen? Smile
Hi Jeroen,

I was pleasantly surprised to see you have updated the Next Aired GUI. You have done an excellent job Smile

Not sure if it's intentional because it's still WIP. Two options are missing.

Next Aired version 7.0.1

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
(2017-09-05, 09:28)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-09-05, 08:37)Lenn Wrote:
(2017-09-05, 06:55)Jeroen Wrote: Leia beta
As of now I will occasionally publish Leia builds to the repository add-on.

Really appreciate this! Don't forget to mention this in the start post. Smile

(2017-09-05, 08:59)Meschugge Wrote:

Great skin, but i have the same problem since the last update !?!
I need clear steps to reproduce. Describe the steps you are taking, where it fails. What did you expect to happen, and what happened instead. Also, a debug log might help. Nothing changes regarding backgrounds in the latest update. A couple of versions ago there were some changes to skin settings. Please try resetting the skin settings and reapply them.

Also please note that background settings apply to three different areas now. There's a setting for the homescreen, the library windows and any other windows. The last one doesn't use multiple images, but it didn't before either.

Hi Jeroen,
sorry, i'm a little idiot, because i didn't have any problems with "multiple" images...my fault !! But since the last update i get another strange effect....playing music, grid didn't show the fanart in the homescreen, although i activated "fanart" and the "show on the homescreen too" checkbox in the artwork settings. It will only show she album covers in a very bad quality. Everything worked just fine until the skin update yesterday. Not sure what to do.

Here is the debug file: https://paste.ubuntu.com/25470950/

two more small errors, i also noticed:
- grid didn't show the current date...neither in the homescreen or in the other windows.
- can`t select a custom single background for the weather widget
(2017-09-05, 11:00)Lenn Wrote: Where exactly i can find the option to select my own icons for the menu items on the homescreen? Smile

When in the home menu customization screen you can click the icon itself to set or change an icon. If you mean using your own image based icons, you can't as the icons are stored in a font file.
(2017-09-05, 11:44)Blurayx Wrote: Not sure if it's intentional because it's still WIP. Two options are missing.
Looks like the default button template might be missing from the addon settings dialog. Will look into it.

(2017-09-05, 12:40)Meschugge Wrote: playing music, grid didn't show the fanart in the homescreen, although i activated "fanart" and the "show on the homescreen too" checkbox in the artwork settings. It will only show she album covers in a very bad quality. Everything worked just fine until the skin update yesterday. Not sure what to do.
Nothing you can do I think. I did make some changes in these areas that might have had a side effect.

Quote:- grid didn't show the current date...neither in the homescreen or in the other windows.
- can`t select a custom single background for the weather widget
Currently at work, will check these tonight. Cheers
(2017-08-24, 14:02)lstar337 Wrote: Quickly created reFocus colour theme for GRID: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aig7ll6igcb51d...s.zip?dl=0

Hi lstar337, this does not work anymore after the Grid 1.2.12 update.

Any chance of an updated reFocus color job? Smile
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
(2017-09-03, 18:52)SmithersJ0nes Wrote:
SmithersJ0nes Wrote:not sure if it is by design but when viewing a music playlist the highlighted track does not move onto the next song automatically, this leaves the album art on the first track of the playlist rather than reflecting what is playing. If you reload the page the current track is again highlighted. Can this be changed/fixed, thanks.

Jeroen Wrote:Standard Kodi behaviour I'm afraid. I don't think it makes sense either, but it's not something the skin has any direct control over.

Thanks for clearing that up, hopefully the Kodi devs may see it as a valid feature in a future build.

I wouldn't bet on it considering:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=239401
https://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16412
(2017-09-05, 18:33)Jeroen Wrote: I wouldn't bet on it considering:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=239401
https://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16412

Shattered dreams Rofl

SJ
(2017-09-05, 11:44)Blurayx Wrote: Not sure if it's intentional because it's still WIP. Two options are missing.
I have no idea what's up there, both are showing for me.

(2017-09-05, 08:37)Lenn Wrote: Really appreciate this! Don't forget to mention this in the start post. Smile

(2017-09-05, 08:59)Meschugge Wrote: But since the last update i get another strange effect....playing music, grid didn't show the fanart in the homescreen, although i activated "fanart" and the "show on the homescreen too" checkbox in the artwork settings. It will only show she album covers in a very bad quality. Everything worked just fine until the skin update yesterday. Not sure what to do.
Can't reproduce this, fanart is showing up for me. Try changing the setting to something else and reapply them. Some of the background related options have had some changes which might need this one time trigger to be correctly applied again.

Quote:two more small errors, i also noticed:
- grid didn't show the current date...neither in the homescreen or in the other windows.
Fixed for the next update, cheers

Quote:- can`t select a custom single background for the weather widget
Not sure what weather widget you are referring to? Or do you mean the actual weather window? If so I can't reproduce this either.
Awesome job, Jeoren. As always.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but could you add a configuration option that would allow to hide the little square overlay on top of the cover art (the one that shows episode counts and watched/unwatched status)

I personally don't like/need that information and it interferes with the beauty of the cover arts

Thanks again
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10