• 23(current)
[MOD] CarPC-Carbon
thanks x the answer I thought you could do but there is a command on pi when active androidauto kodi closes and when you disable android and restart kodi
Yes, you can try that, it should be possible. Post it here after, it may be usefull for others.
The problem and that I do not know how to do it help with help to experts or who has already exceeded this problem by finding a solution
I would also like to know how to do this! I have been able to lauch Android auto via an Action button in kodi and then shutdown Kodi. Android auto launched but then for some reason the whole raspberry pi locks up. So this would be a great feature if someone has any ideas. Also I have seen a man named Luigi on YouTube be able to integrate Android auto but not sure how he did it and I can't seem to get the image to work right. It loads fine but it does not recognize when I have my phone plugged in.
Hi you can explain me how you did to go Android car from Kodi a page back there is the description of the paths I have in touch with Luigi and short will make a specific video on how he did
Hi, you can add extra action on a button with minimize kodi by edit xml files or if exist command from terminal to minimize kodi you can add on script file... Smile
(2018-09-25, 12:42)idorel77 Wrote: Hi, you can add extra action on a button with minimize kodi by edit xml files or if exist command from terminal to minimize kodi you can add on script file... Smile
 Kodi on the Raspberry Pi is not like on Windows or Linux x86 Desktop, it cannot be minimized. There is nothing you can do about it unless you compile Kodi with OpenGL and X11 instead of OpenGLES, but it will be much slower and without hardware video acceleration.
the fastest solution to install Android on Raspberry Pi tested on smartphone and everything works perfectly and it is even easier to configure the paths x kodi now you need to understand if there is a program like openauto x android
It is on kodi 15 or 16 . Is not that easy to do . It easy to make a blank page with back button but not so easy to send command to navigation....

I'm on android (odroid c2) from 3 years , so i don't have this problems.

I did not know i can't minimize kodi on pi Smile never tried .
(2018-09-25, 14:46)idorel77 Wrote: It is on kodi 15 or 16 . Is not that easy to do . It easy to make a blank page with back button but not so easy to send command to navigation....

I'm on android (odroid c2) from 3 years , so i don't have this problems.

I did not know i can't minimize kodi on pi Smile never tried .
 Android is different also, it should work, but Android on the Pi is very slow, there isn't proper/official support for it.
Hello, I'm French if I make mistakes I apologize
I would like to change the action of the button in which XML file
give me an example if it's possible thank you
(2018-09-27, 20:18)Fufuplayers Wrote: Hello, I'm French if I make mistakes I apologize
I would like to change the action of the button in which XML file
give me an example if it's possible thank you
 You don't need to edit xml file if you want to change action, icon, label ... only if you want more than that Smile 
Look here: https://youtu.be/HidQD-JGxAo
odroid c2 is the best platform out there period
Hello all,

First I want to thank Idore for this superb skin. I'm using Kodi on Android and in my car. The dafault skin was really bad for navigation, and I can even say it was dangerous to use in a car.
CarPC-Carbon is a perfect skin for in car use, a real car-crash saver!!!

There would be one feature that would improve even more safety while driving: resume playlist from, the last played track. This problem is explained here : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=304587 
Idore, would it be difficult for you to add this feature??

Thanks a see you soon,
Gz
Hi, it is an addon but is not mine and is not updated . https://github.com/idorel77/kodi-resume
You can try it. Smile
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] CarPC-Carbon2