Please help me tweak my Titan Netflix settings
Thanks, I'll have a search around!
(2018-07-18, 22:50)Eman Puedam Wrote: Thanks, I'll have a search around!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BsUQZFI...p=drivesdk

Edit: but i test, artwork beef work too.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
yeah a few images from Artwork Beef wont be a big deal but they take longer to load than Artwork downloader a full library of hundreds of movies you will notice a difference.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2018-07-30, 14:59)cscott1 Wrote: yeah a few images from Artwork Beef wont be a big deal but they take longer to load than Artwork downloader a full library of hundreds of movies you will notice a difference.
if u're using xiaomi mi/roku as stated in the signature u don't lack patience  Rofl
Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

I’m trying to achieve the same look as you but the spotlight is not showing up what ever I do. Any ideas?

I think it might be due to me running 16.1 as I can’t update any further.
(2017-11-08, 02:16)cscott1 Wrote: So I finally figured out the artwork downloaded and getting my widgets going to the right place in my library and now have all kind of options with my artwork and TV thumbs hooray!!! lol now just have to get my library sorted to the sub categories I want. Also I still want to move the two widgets down a bit anyone know what lines in the code to tweak for that?

How do you fix the tumb whit logo, and the spotligth fanart?
Any folks wanting to get the Netflix look just use the Titan Bingie Mode these guys went way above my mods and it works great hard to tell its not Netflix if you set it up right.
334820 (thread)
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2017-11-04, 15:32)cscott1 Wrote: I tweaked the spotlight poster a bit further by adding another 200 to its width value and trimmed the plot value buy 150 and it looks spot on there. Is there a way to remove the spaces between the widget tiles and possibly move them both down having the bottom row with no space at the bottom? Also I am still trying to figure out how to use Leanback posters in the widgets?

Man sorry to say but you are a picky little bitch. Most of what you're asking can't be done unless you edit the code. And as far as the artwork...the reason why you're seeing the fanart is because whatever addon or wherever you're pulling the artwork from doesn't support landscape images for that view type, that layout. I use the Venom addon and it usually pulls most of the landscape images. Try playing around with different addons. The only thing that will give you all the landscape artwork is by running artwork beef but it only works with what is in your library.
(2019-06-04, 04:15)iirishguyi Wrote:
(2017-11-04, 15:32)cscott1 Wrote: I tweaked the spotlight poster a bit further by adding another 200 to its width value and trimmed the plot value buy 150 and it looks spot on there. Is there a way to remove the spaces between the widget tiles and possibly move them both down having the bottom row with no space at the bottom? Also I am still trying to figure out how to use Leanback posters in the widgets?

Man sorry to say but you are a picky little bitch. Most of what you're asking can't be done unless you edit the code. And as far as the artwork...the reason why you're seeing the fanart is because whatever addon or wherever you're pulling the artwork from doesn't support landscape images for that view type, that layout. I use the Venom addon and it usually pulls most of the landscape images. Try playing around with different addons. The only thing that will give you all the landscape artwork is by running artwork beef but it only works with what is in your library.  

lol man this thread is from the days of the dinosaurs I figured out most of everything I wanted many months ago and the Bingie skin does it all to emulate Netflix way better than I ever could have edited titan in my setup. Pretty sure the addon you mentioned is banned and calling members derogatory names will likely get you booted from the forum thanks for the input anyway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please help me tweak my Titan Netflix settings1