Why cant i find the harddrives in KODI?
Having an internal harddrive, and one usb-harddrive

Dont know the version of KODI, but just recently got it from the play store

Using android as OS, and i cant find any of my drives inside KODI.. is there a specific search-path to look for?

One disc is a 4tb seagate Ironwolf, the other is a 2tb Segate (external usb-disc)

//najkks
Hello @najkks

I am assuming you have installed the official version of Kodi now.

A link to the First Time User page in the Wiki. Have a read of Basic Controls and Quick Start Guide http://kodi.wiki/view/First_time_user

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=324937
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Make sure your drives are not in some hibernate state and properly disconnected from Windows. Also double-check for any disk errors. Linux can be picky when mounting non-Linux drives.
yes KODI installed now

well i did fint them, and scraped okey

but why cant i find the discs in my network?
it would be easier to transfer new files into them thru the network i think!
im having same problem i cant connect to smb workgroup on android, windows or raspberrypi
why is this?

should'nt it be more easy to access the harddrive/disc mounted to the egreat-player than this?
Look under videos > files and see if they are there.

That's where usb drives normally appear and can be scanned or added to the library via their context menu.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Suddenly KODI wont allow me to use the "backwards /return" button

So i have to restart everything if i want to jump back to the earlier menu

Can someone explain if this is normal?!
nevermind, found the button on the remote for backwards Smile
hmm.. Master key lock - how do i disable that?

don't know why it appeared, but now i almost always have to enter a 4-digit code to change the settings in KODI

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why cant i find the harddrives in KODI?0