• 22(current)
Release Aura
@jurialmunkey 

Thank you  Smile

I made a donation last week did you receive it, I'm just making sure your new shiny donation button is working  Cool
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Sir jurial, here's a thought. Wouldn't it be cool if the production house logo (say for e.g. Netflix) was displayed in the top right corner instead of the Time only inside Info Dialog windows?

Or probably you could add an option in miscellaneous. Smile
@Blurayx - Yes I did. Thank you! Very much appreciated! Big Grin

@VikkiXavier - Added.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
*Removed*
jurialmunkey,

Thanks will have a look at the search just assumed it was GLOBALSEARCH related.

One thing i did notice through use and this may be down to the PI not your skin but I get a slight "bump" or delay in video playback when I press UP/Down on the volume it seems to be as the Overlay and volume icon comes in on the corner

The info and controls box doesn't do this though which is odd .... any thoughts ?
Thanks, looks fantastic. In the next update could you make the plot/plot outline align to justify?

Just for the sake of understanding, what exactly does the Artwork Beef Support mean exactly? I mean what benefits are there if it's natively supported by the Skin?

Edit: @jurialmunkey Plus I think I found a Bug? At least in the older Releases when Paused it would use the Movie Poster, right now it uses a different Picture, Landscape, Square? Don't know exactly what it is. TV Series is ok, shows still the Poster like it should.

See the Screenshot please Smile https://imgur.com/a/yudgP
Sir, can you tell me where the production house logos are situated in which directory and how can I access them?
(2018-03-14, 17:25)D-m-x Wrote: Just for the sake of understanding, what exactly does the Artwork Beef Support mean exactly? I mean what benefits are there if it's natively supported by the Skin?

Edit: @jurialmunkey Plus I think I found a Bug? At least in the older Releases when Paused it would use the Movie Poster, right now it uses a different Picture, Landscape, Square? Don't know exactly what it is. TV Series is ok, shows still the Poster like it should.

See the Screenshot please Smile https://imgur.com/a/yudgP
Did you run Artwork Beef on your movie library? Haven't investigated this fully, but in my experience it replaces the posters Kodi puts in ListItem.Art(thumb) with screen shots.

I ended up wiping Kodi and rescanning my movies to get it back the way it was. Or skins have to use ListItem.Art(poster) anywhere they want a poster displayed.
Jurialmunkey,

I noticed that the ratings are now to the new rotten tomatoes standards. Not giving you an assignment, but do you have the knowledge to create your own scraper similar to skinhelper?
Jurialmunkey:

I am in the process of configuring AEL and have to go through the learning curve. The artwork I have is from hyperspin, some are 2D, others 3D, you asked for some pics in another post...

https://imgur.com/a/NZL6A
@Silki - Does it happen in other skins? The volume bar is a separate dialog, so I'm guessing it is probably introducing a little bit of an extra resource strain when loading (where as osd/seekbar would already be preloaded).

@D-m-x - It just means that you can run Artwork Beef from the video info dialog. Artwork Downloader has been depreciated and will be removed from kodi repositories eventually.
See here for details: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=327035
As braz pointed out, Artwork Beef fills Art(thumb) with a thumbnail rather than a poster -- whereas poster is put into Art(poster). This is the proper way to do things. However, the unfortunate side effect is that old depreciated methods of getting poster artwork in skins will now show thumbs instead. I've corrected this by adding an extra check for poster artwork in fullscreenvideo info, so it should be fixed on latest git.

@braz - That is actually the correct way to do things as ListItem.Thumb has been depreciated and otherwise there is no way to get the thumbnail. The problem is that ListItem.Icon prefers Art(thumb) over Art(poster) and Art(tvshow.poster). IMHO, ListItem.Icon behaviour needs to be changed, not Artwork Beef (though AB should have an option for disabling this, but I can't see any).
EDIT: Looks like Artwork Beef pulls thumbs from the local extrathumbs folder. If you delete the folder, then it wont fill the thumb.
You can also fix the issue with Artwork Beef specifically:
1. Run Artwork Beef from Programs.
2. Choose "Remove specific artwork type for ..."
3. Choose "movies ..." (or whatever content you need to do).
4. Choose "thumb".
5. AB will run through and remove all the thumbs, and ListItem.Icon should now work.

@Edworld - I just updated the icons to match the new branding refresh that RT has done.
http://www.adweek.com/brand-marketing/te...nnovation/
My python skills are scrappy at best. I could probably fumble my way through making a scraper, but I'm definitely NOT the best person to ask! Tongue
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@jurialmunkey Thanks for clarifying. I'm guessing the universal movie scraper will also need to be updated to assign artwork correctly, or is this all handled by core?
@jurialmunkey
Are you currently using Artwork Beef? 

Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
@jurialmunkey 

Can you please add “Recently added TV shows” to the default widgets

Thanks
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19