• 65(current)
Release Aura
(2018-06-25, 22:11)Animizio Wrote: @jurialmunkey

Could you add skin Support for this emulator frontend kodi Addon? I would love this for the aura skin, because its the Best way at the moment to include roms/emulators in kodi Smile

Animizio:
Current Stable Version: 0.9.7 https://github.com/Wintermute0110/reposi...-0.9.7.zip

Skin already supports AEL for quite some time. What exactly is the problem?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2018-06-26, 01:10)jurialmunkey Wrote: Ah I completely forgot to add a setting when I added the preview window. Added it now.
Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Show trailer and special features in preview window (Disable it)
(need to scroll down to see option as it is at the bottom). 
 Thanks .... noticed the title still says VIDEO_TS and not the name of the video on playback, it does show the correct name on the EXTRAS list and if I go through teh special features app but on playback from the Extras on teh info page bringing up the OSD shows "VIDEO_TS" ??

Also on finish (video ends) you go back to the Main list and not the INfo window ??
Is it possible, or maybe planned, to add a poster wall with info view ?
(2018-06-26, 01:45)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-06-23, 08:11)olympus Wrote: @jurialmunkey, sorry for posting about it again (I had it posted about a week ago), but this seems to be a very active thread with many questions so it's logical to miss some of them. It's the one and only issue I have with this amazing skin.

I have a question. Since this seems to be a mouse friendly skin, there is a mouse compatibility option in skin's settings, can you please add the scrollbar in PVR EPG view like Confluence and Estuary?

Added. It will only be enabled when mouse compatibility is turned on, because without a mouse there is not way to get to the scrollbar. 
 Thanks, I downloaded a new zip from github with the scrollbar changes and tested it.
I can confirm that it works great. Thank you for your hard work.
Currently in all views the Episode # for tv shows is NOT displayed . at least not for me . Anyway you could add that or point me in the right direction ?  Also while i'm asking , is there anyway to make widgets smaller and fit more into the screen ? what do i edit ? 

Thanks for this skin , i've used all your others and so far i love this one the most . as its your first true multi widget supported one !  any plans for Vertical menu ? maybe with a Netflix style preview on focused widget ?? 

Hi. Thanks for this great skin. I used estuary mod on Leia but this skin is really better.
I have one problem. I add a list as widget on the homescreen. I use sorting descending to see the newest entries first. But it is always ascending.
I found it. All good. Thanks for this skin now it's our daily driver in our family.
(2018-06-26, 21:26)OOmatrixOO Wrote: Hi. Thanks for this great skin. I used estuary mod on Leia but this skin is really better.
I have one problem. I add a list as widget on the homescreen. I use sorting descending to see the newest entries first. But it is always ascending.
(2018-06-26, 01:12)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-06-23, 00:29)Eddie Strike Wrote: Is there a way to turn off cast view in TV shows info page?

For me it looks so much better when the cast list isn't cluttering the view and I can just start the next up episode....

Skin Settings > Library > Enable / disable info dialog lists (click it and you will get a list of options).
(scroll down to see the option). 
Thanks Juriel, but would you consider moving the Cast view below the 'Next up' episodes on TV shows?

Disabling cast view altogether kinda sucks, because for movies it's useful. However, when selecting a TV show it's nice to get in and select the next up episode without having to scroll through a bunch of clutter. Horizon's landing page for TV shows had next-up episodes visible right away. It's my only gripe with Aura. Sad
(2018-06-26, 11:52)PeterClews Wrote:
(2018-06-26, 01:10)jurialmunkey Wrote: Ah I completely forgot to add a setting when I added the preview window. Added it now.
Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Show trailer and special features in preview window (Disable it)
(need to scroll down to see option as it is at the bottom). 
 Thanks .... noticed the title still says VIDEO_TS and not the name of the video on playback, it does show the correct name on the EXTRAS list and if I go through teh special features app but on playback from the Extras on teh info page bringing up the OSD shows "VIDEO_TS" ??

Also on finish (video ends) you go back to the Main list and not the INfo window ??

Can you test latest and see if title is working properly now (with preview window disabled)?

Can't do anything about the info window closing. Kodi auto-closes the info window when playing a video fullscreen. That's why I use the preview window.
(2018-06-26, 12:46)repulse Wrote: Is it possible, or maybe planned, to add a poster wall with info view ?

Yeah, it is planned. Has been on my todo list for a while, just haven't had the time recently to get it done.
(2018-06-26, 18:48)SerpentDrago69 Wrote: Currently in all views the Episode # for tv shows is NOT displayed . at least not for me . Anyway you could add that or point me in the right direction ?  Also while i'm asking , is there anyway to make widgets smaller and fit more into the screen ? what do i edit ? 

Thanks for this skin , i've used all your others and so far i love this one the most . as its your first true multi widget supported one !  any plans for Vertical menu ? maybe with a Netflix style preview on focused widget ?? 

Episode number works fine for me for shows in the library. I just use whatever ListItem.Label is set to, so it looks like whatever add-on you are using doesn't include the episode number with the label. There are some sorting options that don't show episode numbers (e.g. sort by name), so I'm not keen on enforcing it.

You can add it yourself by editing Includes_View_Posters.xml
The label control for episode list is under:
<itemlayout width="1820" height="310" condition="$PARAM[episode_list]">

I guess you could make the widgets smaller, but it would take quite a lot of work. All widget code is in Includes_Widgets.xml
I don't have time at the moment to guide you through it, so you will have to figure it out on your own.

Also, not my first multi widget skin. Horizon supports multiple widgets and has a vertical menu - although it can be quite cpu heavy and I havent really had the time to fix it. Might eventually add a vertical menu to Aura as I'm keen to reduce the number of skins that I'm maintaining, and that way I can drop Horizon.
(2018-06-26, 22:16)OOmatrixOO Wrote: I found it. All good. Thanks for this skin now it's our daily driver in our family.
(2018-06-26, 21:26)OOmatrixOO Wrote: Hi. Thanks for this great skin. I used estuary mod on Leia but this skin is really better.

Great Big Grin
Glad you like it!
(2018-06-26, 22:35)Eddie Strike Wrote: Thanks Juriel, but would you consider moving the Cast view below the 'Next up' episodes on TV shows?

Disabling cast view altogether kinda sucks, because for movies it's useful. However, when selecting a TV show it's nice to get in and select the next up episode without having to scroll through a bunch of clutter. Horizon's landing page for TV shows had next-up episodes visible right away. It's my only gripe with Aura. Sad

Yeah, I think I agree with you about having next up first. There are a few things that I need to change in the video info which the cast list is tied to in order to switch the order around, but when I get a bit more free time, I will definitely look at switching it.
Thanks ... erm still shows VIDEO_TS ... from SF Addon its shows the correct name ??

Preview is useful too as you can flick onto the next EXTRAS easily.

Would you consider a Full Screen button (Like on the Nav bar) below the preview window then ? Best of both worlds then ?

"Can you test latest and see if title is working properly now (with preview window disabled)?

Can't do anything about the info window closing. Kodi auto-closes the info window when playing a video fullscreen. That's why I use the preview window."
@jurialmunkey

Have you seen my Kodi Logfile a few posts back?
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19