• 95(current)
Release Aura
Help! I installed aura, and now the only thing on my menu is TV shows and movies. I can't access settings to change the skin. I can't shut it down.any help like be appreciated! On Kodi 18
Not a bad looking skin. Love the IMDb ratings but some items are to big. I'm also crashing trying to navigate to my collection ( wd cloud via my network)
(2019-02-09, 04:43)nspboarderdude Wrote:  @jurialmunkey Thanks for the reply. Yes, you are correct I intend to use the library ratings from NFO files. ListItem.Rating gave no change. I made similar edits in Media Info view, which illustrates the issue in this example. How do I get each episode to retain the rating when not highlighted?

Ah, I just realised you're using it inside the <itemlayout>. You can't use grouplists inside <itemlayout> or <focusedlayout>. Object_StarRating uses grouplists to position the stars. You will need to change the grouplists to groups and manually position each star (there is a grouplist each for empty/half/full stars).
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-02-09, 05:32)startreksuite Wrote: Help! I installed aura, and now the only thing on my menu is TV shows and movies. I can't access settings to change the skin. I can't shut it down.any help like be appreciated! On Kodi 18

This is not the default setup. You must've used another skin with skinshortcuts and then deleted the settings menu.

You should be able to access settings via the power menu ("S" on keyboard).

Otherwise, delete your skin.shortcuts cache from userdata/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts (delete the contents of the folder).
https://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata#Location...ata_folder
(2019-02-09, 05:45)bryan1 Wrote: Not a bad looking skin. Love the IMDb ratings but some items are to big. I'm also crashing trying to navigate to my collection ( wd cloud via my network)

Can't please everyone.

Got a debug log of the crash? Unfortunately I'm not telepathic, so it's pretty hard for me to diagnose a problem with barely any information about it.
Thank you! I was able to get the menu up after deleting the files you said, and using Yatse app to shut down Kodi allowed me to go into settings. It looks great for the most part though!
(2019-02-09, 01:58)jurialmunkey Wrote: I don't understand what you are asking for (1).

Make a Test: Go to a Movie an klick © than klick on (Manage...) now klick on (link to TV Show) and now select a TV Show with only ONE Season

If you now go to the TV Show were you have linked the Movie you see the cropped Movie Cover and not the fanart. If a TV Show have more than ONE Season you see the Fanart of the Movie.
And the ...-clearlogo.png over the ..-fanart.jpg you can see only one millisec. Here i think it should be the ...-landscape.jpg.
(2019-02-09, 08:19)ikaruz Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 01:58)jurialmunkey Wrote: I don't understand what you are asking for (1).

Make a Test: Go to a Movie an klick © than klick on (Manage...) now klick on (link to TV Show) and now select a TV Show with only ONE Season

If you now go to the TV Show were you have linked the Movie you see the cropped Movie Cover and not the fanart. If a TV Show have more than ONE Season you see the Fanart of the Movie.
And the ...-clearlogo.png over the ..-fanart.jpg you can see only one millisec. Here i think it should be the ...-landscape.jpg.

Ah okay - I see what you are saying. Pushed a fix to github. Can you test latest git and confirm that it is fixed.
(2019-02-09, 06:13)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 04:43)nspboarderdude Wrote:  @jurialmunkey Thanks for the reply. Yes, you are correct I intend to use the library ratings from NFO files. ListItem.Rating gave no change. I made similar edits in Media Info view, which illustrates the issue in this example. How do I get each episode to retain the rating when not highlighted?

Ah, I just realised you're using it inside the <itemlayout>. You can't use grouplists inside <itemlayout> or <focusedlayout>. Object_StarRating uses grouplists to position the stars. You will need to change the grouplists to groups and manually position each star (there is a grouplist each for empty/half/full stars). 
 Aha, Yes! It was inside <focusedlayout>. I ended up manually positioning stars for a new group, just as you said. Thanks for your help.
Just wanted to say great work on this skin! Much appreciated. Was using Mimic but as that is no longer being developed and trailers are no longer working so a quick Google around lead me to Aura. Very glad to be here. Happy wife too!
Kodi 18 Leia LibreELEC on Odroid C2 connected to Synology RS814+ Rackstation
This Skin is the best i've ever seen..... Great job man.
I have a question, is it possible to make the default view from list to showcase?
I cannot find any options in the setup menu.
(2019-02-09, 14:01)SatBandit Wrote: This Skin is the best i've ever seen..... Great job man.
I have a question, is it possible to make the default view from list to showcase?

In the top menu where you change the viewtype, click the lock icon. That will force the current view to always be used for that content type (e.g. for all episode views, or all season views etc.)
(2019-02-09, 14:37)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 14:01)SatBandit Wrote: This Skin is the best i've ever seen..... Great job man.

In the top menu where you change the viewtype, click the lock icon. That will force the current view to always be used for that content type (e.g. for all episode views, or all season views etc.) 
 Is there anyway to just have it remember automatically?  Once you lock the view it's all or nothing.  Example; I lock showcase to TV but then load a game list in IAGL and I'm stuck in showcase view or not being able to use different views for movies or recently added movies etc.
Hey @jurialmunkey 
I'm bumping some questions, thanks in advance for taking your time to explore them Smile

1. is it possible to set the widgets so that movies from sets are displayed inside the set, like in library views?

2. is there a way to add a shortcut in the custom menu pointing directly to the screen "customize home menu"?

3. is there a "system info" widget to get live info about the system from the home screen?
Would you ever consider allowing the addition of more than one Submenu / Categories Widget row?  Including the ability to set a row to nothing where it would show an empty space where the row should be?
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19