• 99(current)
Release Aura
Hello, thank you for making a great skin while we wait for Arctic Zephyr 2  Smile

I have noticed something odd with multiple profiles and this skin.  Every time a user profile exits, the master user is loaded, even if the master user has an unlock code.  This behaviour is repeatable with two or more profiles and it does not matter if the profiles have lock codes or not.  Changing the master user ID to 99 in the profiles.xml did not work, it still loadd the master.

This can be an issues because the master user is completely open from an admin POV and also the library is separate from the one I have for the kids, so it's a concern from a library accessibility standpoint as well.  This is occurring on the Leia version of the skin.  Changing the users to other skins results in the issue disappearing.  I'm not sure if this is affecting anything, but whenever I add a new user, they cannot load the skin (or any skin for that matter) from the interface menu, I have to go to the add-ons to install it. 

Has anyone experienced something similar?  Uninstalling the profiles and reinstalling did not work, nor did the brute force method of deleting the profiles folder. The nuclear option of uninstalling Kodi didn't resolve it either.

Thanks for any advice you may have. 

TD
Can you move the menu and vertically? or down for example ..
Thank you for taking the time to reply, I am new to this skin so trying to work my way round it but I must say it is excellent.

I must have something wrong with my music naming tags in some way but it works in Titan so I am not sure what the issue is.
Thanks for looking into the option to add more backgrounds, the photos one would be great please as my wife will often sit there just watching the backgrounds change.

Could I ask that you add an Ended, Continuing, Next Air date info option for TV shows into the Media Info view please as I note that it is not there on that particular view (it is in the Info List view). Also I see that if the show is continuing but there is no known air date yet the view lists the last air date as the next episode air date - hope that makes sense. If it could just say Continuing and no date (as it is not yet known what the date would be) then that would be great.

Album info must have come over from when I was using Titan in some way but there is an Icon at the top of the menu to view Album Info and this then puts the info on top of the existing info. I will see about getting a photo to show you what I mean.

I think that I may well format my system and start all over again as it has been some time since I did that and a lot has changed since I first started using Kodi.

Thanks once again.
Fantastic job on the skin.  I'm on a 34" ultrawide, also known as 21:9 and Aura looks great with the exception of the poster scaling.  They look to be a little large (or zoomed in) and I know there's probably not a setting for this yet but is there's something in the skin files I can change to modify how this looks?

Thanks!
Video: JVC RS540 w/Anamorphic Lens & 122" 2.35:1 CIH
Audio: Marantz SR7010 / XPA-3 / UPA-7
7. Ascend Acoustics Sierra-2 (L R C), Ascend Acoustics HTM-200SE (side & rear)
2. Subs: SVS PC-2000 & eD A3-300 12" Sensory: Aura Pro Bass Shakers
4 HTM-200SE for Atmos / DTS:X
Sources: Nvidia Shield Pro / Xbox One X <||Theater Pics||>
(2019-02-12, 13:01)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Thank you for taking the time to reply, I am new to this skin so trying to work my way round it but I must say it is excellent.

I must have something wrong with my music naming tags in some way but it works in Titan so I am not sure what the issue is.
Thanks for looking into the option to add more backgrounds, the photos one would be great please as my wife will often sit there just watching the backgrounds change.

Could I ask that you add an Ended, Continuing, Next Air date info option for TV shows into the Media Info view please as I note that it is not there on that particular view (it is in the Info List view). Also I see that if the show is continuing but there is no known air date yet the view lists the last air date as the next episode air date - hope that makes sense. If it could just say Continuing and no date (as it is not yet known what the date would be) then that would be great.

Album info must have come over from when I was using Titan in some way but there is an Icon at the top of the menu to view Album Info and this then puts the info on top of the existing info. I will see about getting a photo to show you what I mean.

I think that I may well format my system and start all over again as it has been some time since I did that and a lot has changed since I first started using Kodi.

Thanks once again.

Did you try modifying the track template setting that I mentioned for music?

Titan probably forces the use of track name, whereas I use the proper method of using the track naming template. What does the track naming template setting say for you?

Yes please get a screen shot of album info button as I can't reproduce that. Also afe you on krypton or Leia?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
I finally got Kodi, this amazing skin, and plexkodiconnect all setup to use my Nvidia Shield and Plex server to actually send 5.1 audio to my speakers. I am totally in love so far!

I do have one setup question though. I added movie categories for each genre as I divide my plex library into genres so it's not all in one huge clump. When I go into those categories in Kodi, I get a view with just a huge poster for each movie, with no extra info. The same goes for tv shows. I'm at a loss trying to find out how to have all the extra info shown ie: plot, ratings, etc. Is this possible?

(2019-02-13, 04:08)bitzie Wrote: I finally got Kodi, this amazing skin, and plexkodiconnect all setup to use my Nvidia Shield and Plex server to actually send 5.1 audio to my speakers. I am totally in love so far!

I do have one setup question though. I added movie categories for each genre as I divide my plex library into genres so it's not all in one huge clump. When I go into those categories in Kodi, I get a view with just a huge poster for each movie, with no extra info. The same goes for tv shows. I'm at a loss trying to find out how to have all the extra info shown ie: plot, ratings, etc. Is this possible?

*derp* Just figured out how to get to the options to change the viewmode. Hadn't tried pressing left on the controller yet.
Is there no way to rearrange the widgets? I can't seem to get it done.
Anyway to mark all movies as watched at once?
(2019-02-13, 04:51)bryan1 Wrote: Anyway to mark all movies as watched at once?
This is not something controlled by the skin.
(2019-02-13, 04:45)Deihmos Wrote: Is there no way to rearrange the widgets? I can't seem to get it done.
Sorry not possible
(2019-02-11, 19:41)nuwonda Wrote: Great skin! Switched over from eminence.

3 suggestions:
1) add the path to file info as in eminence
2) add media info 2 view with poster|fanary split
3) is it possible to display bitratre for h265 8bit/10bit? Maybe have some snazzy icons for it ?

Plus maybe save some space in some views by reducing line spacing between
Title...
genre...
Meta data icons...
Leaves little space for plot summary beneath

Again, great work!
Cheers!

1. You can already see this info. Try pressing down... (see above image)
2. I tried this previously and I didn't like how it worked out. Ended up compressing the list side too much.
3. I don't think this is possible - I don't know any way of retrieving the bit rate in a list view.
4. The info is already compressed as close as I would like. You can see the plot in more detail by selecting the plot bubble icon from the top menu of the info screen.
(2019-02-12, 22:40)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-12, 13:01)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Thank you for taking the time to reply, I am new to this skin so trying to work my way round it but I must say it is excellent.

Thanks once again.

Did you try modifying the track template setting that I mentioned for music?

Titan probably forces the use of track name, whereas I use the proper method of using the track naming template. What does the track naming template setting say for you?

Yes please get a screen shot of album info button as I can't reproduce that. Also afe you on krypton or Leia? 
Thanks again for the reply. For the music and track name I found that the naming details were not there so I added the "T" option to the details and now have the track name listed - So thank you for the suggestion.
Definitely on Leia - Will see if I can get some photos tonight of the double album info issue I am seeing.

I see on a previous post that you have an image for the Global Search function (a small magnifying glass) how can I use that instead of the words Global Search please? I looked in the label details of the setting but couldn't find that image. 

Any thoughts on adding the Continuing, Ended details to Media Info view for TV Shows please? As mentioned this appears in other views, but it also shows the last screened date even for Continuing series, which should, ideally, be blank, apart from the Continuing label.

I sorted out the background images for TV Shows - turns out my library settings got a bit screwed up so I re-added them to my library and I can now get background images.

For some reason when I change anything on the home screen headings, doesn't matter what I do, as in add a category, or widgets etc, that when I go back to the Home Screen I cannot select anything (but can hear the remote clicks) so end up having to press the power button on the system which brings up a menu and then I can use my remote to choose reboot from there. Any ideas please?

Brilliant skin - I love using it and more importantly (so she tells me) my wife can use it......................
Absolutely loving this skin on Leia... Smooth and fast to load up.

Little query, I use extended info a lot to browse, love the setup you've done for the skin and the ability to add/remove the dialog lists .... kudos!!!.

Was wondering if you could add a 'play' button at the beginning of the top menu of extended info dialog. The only option I have is + (trakt) and manage (tmbd).
Thank you so much you're skin is very nice and personnalizable, it's my new skin to remplaced Aeon nox in kodi 18 Leia Smile
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19