• 119(current)
Release Aura
sorry, wrong forum. 
moved to AZ2 ^^
@jurialmunkey 

Hi,

can i use the " Views " from the AZ2 Skin ? Is it possible ?

Greetings
Hi @jurialmunkey, just wanted to once again thank you for this great skin. I would really love to also check out AZ2 but seeing as Kodi DSplayer is staying on Krypton due to lack of devs I am unable to. I just wanted to let you know that Aura Krypton is still the best skin I have ever had the pleasure of using.

You're extremely talented at what you're doing here!

Thanks!
Hello @jurialmunkey.  Another stunning skin!!! Thank you for the effort and the stunning graphics here!
Is there any way that plots of synopsis can be added to the front screen as well as the posters?  Maybe i am missing something here.  Like the image below that you have.  This is awesome.Image
(2019-04-10, 08:11)djr_fox Wrote: Hello @jurialmunkey.  Another stunning skin!!! Thank you for the effort and the stunning graphics here!
Is there any way that plots of synopsis can be added to the front screen as well as the posters?  Maybe i am missing something here.  Like the image below that you have.  This is awesome.Image

That image is from a view inside the Movies library. The home isn't geared towards holding info.
Is it possible to Show the TMDB Infos in the Home Widget Huh

What for a View ist it in the last picture Huh
(2019-04-10, 21:30)straight Wrote: Is it possible to Show the TMDB Infos in the Home Widget Huh

What for a View is it in the last picture Huh

Can you add the Settings ( Widget ) from AZ2?
In this Skin i can set all Films sort after years for example ( in Widgets ) I miss this function in Aura Smile

I Hope you can add this
(2019-04-10, 16:33)curael Wrote:
(2019-04-10, 08:11)djr_fox Wrote: Hello @jurialmunkey.  Another stunning skin!!! Thank you for the effort and the stunning graphics here!

That image is from a view inside the Movies library. The home isn't geared towards holding info. 
Great, thank you for the clarification! I guess I am just used to (fuse) neue! this is a stunning skin too!
(2019-04-11, 01:03)djr_fox Wrote:
(2019-04-10, 16:33)curael Wrote:

Great, thank you for the clarification! I guess I am just used to (fuse) neue! this is a stunning skin too!
Once AZ2 is out of alpha/beta and on official repo, I'll be doing an overhaul of Aura's widgets and there will be some options for info with widgets - but that will be a while off yet.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Can you make an option to use multiple main menu items and keep the menu one page?

What I mean is that now each main menu item has its own submenu and widgets, but I would like to have the same submenu and widgets for multiple main menu items.
Hello!

I'm a new user to the skin and is really fantastic!

I have 2 questions though and I would really appreciate if somebody can help me out:

1 - I read a lot already about showing Rotten Tomatoes ratings, but so far I didn't manage to make it work. I did all the steps described here, downloading the skin helper (although, is not the 1.01 version, but a newer one), add the API, deleted the simplecache DB, but still when I go into the view information of a movie, where I see the imdb ratings and etc, nothing appears there. Shall I activate it somewhere in the skin or get another AddOn to be able to show Rotten Tomatoes ratings?

2 - I have another folder with UFC Events. So in total, I have 3 folders of videos (movies, tv shows, ufc events). I would like to add a session of it and I already tried everything and managed to put the UFC Events in the selection menu, together with Movies and TV Shows. However the "images" of the scrapping is not appearing. Even though they exist (I set them as a 'Movie', so it scraps from tmdb and there is everything there. If I go to my 'Movies', I see them as it should, with the scrapped images and everything, but when I go to my new 'UFC Events' menu, they appear without image. I also tried to create a Smart Playlist and point to it, but still doesn't show nothing. 

Any ideas on how I can solve those 2 issues?

Thanks a lot! <3
(2018-02-17, 10:50)Blurayx Wrote:
(2018-02-17, 08:16)jurialmunkey Wrote: @Blurayx
Minimal busy loader added.
I personally like the "krypton" part on the splash. Though I will probably add an option to select your own splash screen in the future.

Next Aired widgets should work fine if they work in Horizon. I don't have any episodes airing today, so can't really test. How did you set the widget? Through the "Skin Helper Default Widgets" section, or through the "Add-ons" section? Can you try the other way around (e.g. if you set it from default widgets, try going instead through Addons > Video Addons > Skin Helper > Episodes) - I remember there being this issue previously and that was the solution iirc.
Thanks for adding minimal busy loader  Smile
Unfortunately Addons > Video Addons > Skin Helper > Episodes) didn't work

Next aired widgets work fine with Horizon. I also have recently added TV shows selected. 
Horizon

Can you please tell me how to change menu to the left side, can't find any options in skin setting.

Aura: Widgets show for a few seconds then disappears(Currently I have no Episodes Aring today until Monday)

A few seconds later

"Recently added TV shows" works for TV Shows

I hope this is not  too confusing

Thanks
Hi @jurialmunkey, I created the strings for spanish language. You have one pull request on Github to upgrate the strings of skin.

PD: I would also like to translate the text lines of the menu options in the seekbar but those are not in the strings.po file.
Does anyone know if it is possible to use other skinart to change the background in Aura? When I try to apply new background art in the Skin Settings, there is no option to choose alternative art, only a "Fanart" with a checkbox.  

Thanks
@jurialmunkey just wondering is there a plan to implement an icon only mode for the main menu like in AZ2? Great work on all your skins, loving them.
  • 119(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19