4K HDR10 - State of Play - important media player limitations - LAST UPDATE sept 2020
(2018-06-04, 12:06)Mount81 Wrote: No mention regarding FHD 3D MVC (mkv and .iso) support. I'm still one of those who consider this as a mut have and deal-breaker if the feature is missing....

...Edit: Ok, sorry, but I've juts detected subsequently that this Thread is dedicated specially for 4K/HDR playback info's. Tho' by my opinion it might would be useful to expand the syllabus of the Thread, so info's regarding also the 3D MVC and the frequency switching / cadence issues could be covered and more easily found in one simple Thread... 
Thanks for the above info. Especially the HiMedia Q5/10 stuff that I did not gather up.

Yep this is a dedicated 4K HDR10 thread. I really do not want to turn it into "yet another" 3D discussion thread and I will be deleting any further 3D related posts.
If users want an up to date "3D - State of Play thread" someone should start another dedicated one in the main Hardware forum and it can be then made a sticky thread.

Just make sure whomever starts the 3D thread keeps on top of it, by updating the 1st post. Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4K HDR10 - State of Play thread - important media player limitations. - by wrxtasy - 2018-06-04, 16:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
4K HDR10 - State of Play - important media player limitations - LAST UPDATE sept 20209