4K HDR10 - State of Play - important media player limitations - LAST UPDATE sept 2020
@wrxtasy 
A few small things to point out in case they were not addressed here or on one of your other excellent threads:

1) There is an increasing amount of reports on issues with the N2. No video, dropouts, faulty HDMI port. In addition I think it should be mentioned (if it wasn't yet), that the basic warranty is only 4 weeks (unless you buy it in EU under warranty laws). Ameridroid now offer to add 12 month warranty with some extra payment, I don't think HK does, but maybe.
https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/hardker...ranty/6696

2) Is the MaxCLL/FALL issue fixed on the Vero4K+? I remember the device entry here used to have a note about it, but doesn't anymore. I haven't followed up on it so maybe it was fixed already.

3) WARNING ! - 2019 Shield TV - lots of issues being reported such as - DolbyVision Frame Drops using Netflix, Dusney+ & more (click) -- typo here :p

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4K HDR10 - State of Play thread - important media player limitations. - by thenry - 2019-12-30, 10:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
4K HDR10 - State of Play - important media player limitations - LAST UPDATE sept 20209