Solved No TV shows
I've tried all the suggestions I could find- updating TVDB scraper, putting shows in their own folder, using the correct naming structure... Missing something here.
I have Kodi 17.6, TVDB 3.0.7 running on an Amazon fire TV 4k.
File structure-
//TV Shows/Show title (year)/TV_show_name s00E00 episode_title.ext

When I search for the shows on TVDB web page, they all show up
Moves are scraped fine.
Hello @dr_zapp

So far your setup looks fine. We will need a Debug Log to see what the problem is.

1. Enable Debugging mode. Go to Settings>System Settings>Logging and it should be the first option
  2. Restart Kodi
  3. Replicate the problem. Attempt to scrape your problem TV Show.
  4. Upload the log to https://paste.ubuntu.com/ manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. With either method post the link back here.
Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the quick response- I have installed the log uploader and uploaded the log, https://paste.kodi.tv/uzosejejop
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
OK, I got this used, it came with a bunch of stuff installed that I don't even use... I just need to remove everything on the blacklist?
Yes. but you have so much of it that it would be better if you perform a Fresh Start.
My Signature
So I did the fresh start, and now it appears to be working fine- Thanks for the help!
Great. I'll mark this as solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No TV shows0