• 258(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2020-09-04, 19:32)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-09-04, 18:51)Sushibomba Wrote: The trailers are in '.mkv Format.
MKV is a containr format, any type of video format can be in there.
And I have scrapped the Trailers with Ember Media Manager automatically. I dont know if it helps to recognize.
I also found out something else.

When a trailer is played in the overview, it jerks and the sound is not properly syncronized.

If I then click on the film and manually press the trailer on apsielen, the fanart in the background does not disappear. That means I see the fanart all the time and the trailer runs more transparently in the background. So see both. That can't be normal, can it?

I have already reset all settings two times but it always didn't help Sad
Hey I'm loving the skin, I've spent a while getting it perfect but there's 1 thing I just can't get to work. In the skin settings you can set the number of items in a widget, for example 5, 10 ,15 but regardless of what I set it to the widget items are unlimited and do not respect any of these settings at all. I've been scratching my head for a couple of days with no luck. I have the global setting at 10 aswel, yet this does not appear to do anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
@cartman.dos Is it possible to add an low performance mode? As i wrote before I have an Raspberry Pi 4 and installed the Bingie Skin from you. But everything is slow and laggy. I would be very nice if you can do something for people like me, want to use this skin not on a desktop pc. Do you have this possibility? Thanks a lot for your great work Smile
Hello,

I have the Bingie skin (I would like to congratulate the person who made this very beautiful skin).
However, I have a small drawback: when I launch kodi I have my video player (potplayer) which launches and takes over Kodi.

The following message appears in the drive (failed to render the file). (Tip) I close my player, then I land on Kodi, for the rest the operation is OK.

For information, I tried with another skin on the same kodi and when launching the application my player (potplayer).

Hope to make it clear, in advance, thanks for your help.

Regards,
(2020-08-28, 05:39)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-26, 20:47)Baxter300 Wrote:
(2020-08-21, 11:05)Baxter300 Wrote: Wondering if anyone else has ever had this issue, and if there is a workaround/something I’m missing in the settings.
I have a number of widgets on my home screen, sometimes those that are set to random seem to refresh themselves automatically (even with this switched off in the individual widget setting). This causes the widget to go off screen to the left, effectively keeping the item that was focused in position 1. Is there anyway to disable this background refreshing globally? Ideally I would just just the content to be set once at start up

I’ve just tried the Bingie Mod and noticed that this issue is fixed with that skin, despite being called out early in this thread as a Kodi bug. Does anyone know of a simple was to fix this?
I justst set the focus to stay at the position it's on until you move it inside the xml. I got tired of it moving by itself

Cheers mate, any chance you could point me in the right direction to manually change this in the XML myself?
Anyone still asking questions here should go to the Bingie Mod thread. It is basically a more updated version of this skin with active developpers.
This skin hasn't been updated since august 2019, and the developper has quit kodi altogether.
The home screen shows nothing. Volume up and down is displayed but nothing more.
With yatse it is possible to play music and everything, but not even the settings can be opened
I first have to enter via SSH and delete the skin so that the standard skin takes over
my config is a Raspberry 4 8GB with the latest Raspberry Pi OS and kernel 5.4
Thanks for the mod, have you considered adding a Movie Sets option for the skin though. Would be great. Thanks
How do I choose a different poster as a background for each season of a TV Show?

If I select season 1, it should show season 1 poster.
If I select season 2, it should show season 2 poster. And so on...

However, it always remains the same background.
I am using "Bing episodes" as view mode.
(2019-09-30, 00:38)spigot666 Wrote:
(2019-09-29, 02:35)spigot666 Wrote:
(2019-09-23, 13:14)anbessaw7 Wrote: @cartman.dos Thanks for the great skin and appreciate all the support you provide. Have been using this skin for a while now and the layout and functionality is ideal for my purposes. I have no intention of switching to another skin, so I wanted to know if you will/have considered supporting the Advanced Emulator Launcher addon?

I have already added my games to Bingie and out of the box - artwork (fanart) works and metadata works partially for fields that are present in both add-ons (i.e Plot, Year, Rating) but if I could get the additional information screen and auto-trailers to work - my setup would be complete!

I know this is cannot be a priority for this project - so would the above be possible through simple modification of some settings and layouts in bingie? I am willing to give it a shot but have no idea how complex it might be
  ....I can not change views associated with Advanced emulator launcher.  No matter what view I choose it immediately reverts to list. 
A video of this issue.  No matter what I do, my AEL views always stay to list:
https://imgur.com/Q0ZbkaC
Hi, do you still have this problem? I have the same, anyone figure out how to work the Bingie Main Poster view for AEL? Thanks.
removed
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-08-21, 23:09)gavingblox Wrote: It is not letting me go to the settings i need help
Did you find any solution on this problem
(2020-12-02, 09:57)HerrSund Wrote:
(2020-08-21, 23:09)gavingblox Wrote: It is not letting me go to the settings i need help
Did you find any solution on this problem

Any time you have trouble accessing settings just long press the back button on a remote or backspace on a keyboard. I recommend using the Bingie Mod it's actively being developed where as this skin is not.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Hello, I have tried this skin and it is technically perfect, but I guess I have accustomed to my old skin and I have reverted; I have one issue: I adjusted kodi's default select action to show menu (the skin adjusted it to play), and now I always get the menu (even if I didn't start seeing a show before) and this is not the previous behavior: if I had started I show, I received a menu when I selected "resume" or "start from beginning". Is there a way to go back to this kind of menu?

Thanks for your work.
  • 258(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26