• 5(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
Hi, just short short answer by now.
1.labels

I will check that behabiour, i assume its caused by the update of resource.language files from kodi repo wich maybe used "new id's" for the labels.

2. Wrong image on focus.
- titan bug, i look into it . Shouldnt be hard.

Thanks for bring that up
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
In the meantime, i tweaked around a bit myself (Won't release it though, I  guess two wip mods are just enough for now ;-) ). I was able to somewhat fix the image thing, not sure why though and if it is the right way to do.

in IncludesHomeWidgets.xml
i put the block <!-- details widget --> for  <variable name="SpotLightWidgetInfoThumb"> at the bottom. This did the trick, as i said i don't now why. This is exactly the same var definition as in titan for krypton, there it works as expectet.

Another thing, are you guys aware, that artwork beef seems to be a full drop in replacment for artwork downloader? I did a quick search and replace for all related files et voila, Now i can use Titans Artwork requester together with artwork-beef, it's fully integrated. Only thing which is different, artwork downloader did some refresh stuff i guess, artwork beef doesnt. Thus the changed image won:t refresh until i leave the window.
(Oh and of course I am not quite sure if this *really* works as it should, I never skinned before and I hardly know what i am doing here ;D)
(2018-09-02, 12:10)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-30, 21:17)wsx1 Wrote: Thanks for the reply.
Another question.
The background is Grey and I can't read some text (like finish ecc) that is the parameter to modify for have it black (I use your Netflix theme)
 Mhmm... What's is your setting in background tab (skin settings), specifically overlay setting? Didn't get if you want it to be grey or not...? If you DO however, you can change the text's color to match your preference in color setting...(depending what you want to change i can point out for you which color name in this tab setting to change)
Ok thanks.
I think I found the color to modify
(2018-09-02, 20:33)Canuma Wrote: As promised, some pictures with wrong labels:

Music as source

Videos as source:

Hi, 1st issuesolved, its how i assumed.
(updated resource.language.[de_de]\resources\strings.po

[in our "german"]
po:

msgctxt "#10005"
msgid "Not available"
msgstr "Nicht verfügbar"

msgctxt "#10006"
msgid "N/A"
msgstr "N/A"

So , its just need to be changed the values in script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml
(before install the titam skins, cause that file will be override if you change anything for Homeshortcuts, also in the userdata folder)
Quote:<label>$LOCALIZE[10005]</label> to $LOCALIZE[2]
<label>$LOCALIZE[10006]</label> to $LOCALIZE[3]
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
@Canuma
I checked the clearlogo issue, and it's not really a issue in the sense that it is not a bug but maybe an unwanted behavior.
You see, the left side menu is aimed to be submenu shortcuts, and have randomly selected thumbs for their content.
While the main centered window is the ''spotlight''.
To get the random thumb's clearlogo might require much deeper changes, probably assigning clearlogo to shortcuts within skinhelper, etc etc...
Which i'm less inclined in doing so.

The clearlogo function itself is working only when you focus on actual library items/the spotlight itself...

But I do agree that it's a little wierd behavior, that the spotlight holds the same picture for and changing only the title & landscape picture of the currently focused sub-menu shortcut.
So, maybe changing the picture inside the spotlight instead? or hide the spotlight's plot when focusing the submenu is better?

BTW, @mardukL, is that string.po bug, only holds for german? I want to add this fix to the next update but didn't completly understand the problem & its fix, thanks.
@cartman.dos Hey Buddy.. First off i would like to say thank you, for all your hard work and effort you have put into this skin. I love every aspect about it. But i have a minor question.. i have enclosed a screen of my problem. How would i go about removing the settings from the sidebar?. I Managed to get rid of the Exit setting but cant disable this. 

Any help would be really appreciated. Smile
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
I have a problem with skin now.
In first I have posted in Netflix view for season that I can select in horizontal.
Now It change to square and I have to scroll vertical.
I don't like it
How can I restore poster for season?
Thanks

Now. Not good

Before.
(2018-09-04, 18:19)wsx1 Wrote: I have a problem with skin now.
In first I have posted in Netflix view for season that I can select in horizontal.
I don't like it
Thanks

Now. Not good

Before.
 This is how i set up the settings.. Using forced Views. Maybe this way will work for you, But don't use my settings.. unless you want to..  Wide netflix is what you are referring to as shown in your before picture 
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
(2018-09-04, 18:29)Kryptobuild Wrote:
(2018-09-04, 18:19)wsx1 Wrote: I have a problem with skin now.
I don't like it
Thanks

Now. Not good

Before.
 This is how i set up the settings.. Using forced Views. Maybe this way will work for you, But don't use my settings.. unless you want to..  Wide netflix is what you are referring to as shown in your before picture 

Nope.

The image are Netflix 523 layoit
I use this option but I think there is a change in Netflix 523 layout.

In first it use poster for see layout and now it use lascape so the result is not good in my configuration.
I look into view file and I see that now the image are in landscape and not I poster.
I want to know I can modify XML file for have poster again.
I don't like landscape for season.
@wsx1  Then i'm afraid i am unable to help in this situation as i don't have a problem with layout changing. But nice looking setup you have there
(2018-09-04, 18:40)Kryptobuild Wrote: @wsx1  Then i'm afraid i am unable to help in this situation as i don't have a problem with layout changing. But nice looking setup you have there
I think it's because you don't have change anything in before update.
If you try to change theme or anything that Force skin to recompile I think the system update your 523 Netflix like mine.
(2018-09-04, 17:51)Kryptobuild Wrote: @cartman.dos Hey Buddy.. First off i would like to say thank you, for all your hard work and effort you have put into this skin. I love every aspect about it. But i have a minor question.. i have enclosed a screen of my problem. How would i go about removing the settings from the sidebar?. I Managed to get rid of the Exit setting but cant disable this. 

Any help would be really appreciated. Smile
 From your later posts I'm guessing you're using v0.1.2 of my mod? please confirm because this overlapping of menu shortcuts on the settings & exit buttons shouldn't occur in v >= 0.1.1. Unless you did your own modifications or I didn't fix it properly, so please let me know...
either way, I think i will add an option to remove the settings & exit button in the next update.
for now, what you need to do is change in includesHomeNetflix.xml -
Look for my comment "<!-- settings & exit buttons -->"
and delete the control group: (you can see that inside that control there are comments for each button - settings and exit)
Code:
<control type="grouplist" id="40003">
</control>

Second, look for control with id="300", and you can change the height tag up to 75%. and change <ondown> tag to 300 if you want to have circular menu (from most down button return to most upper one) or just delete the tag if you don't want anything to happen when moving down from the last button.

Now about the latter thing you were talking about in later posts related to netflix523, I also added it as a note in the main post. I've just modified the netflix523 so of course it has changed from last version. if you'd like to go back you can just copy the original View_523_Netflix.xml file from marcel's repo (check github/from the skin zip).
The ''use fixed focus'' option should not be used as i didn't finish my implementation for it.
I was thinking of doing fixed focus landscape for seasons/episodes or fixed focused posters....
Will be glad to hear your opinions but see if you like the way it is when ''use fixed focus'' is off for tvshows/movies (i thought it was better to have multiple rows rather than scrolling a big library in one row..)
I restore 523 view from google drive (thanks fir suggestion).
Yes I think it's better to have multiple rows for episode but I think it's better to have a poster for sere tv season with horizontal scrollin because ofter are 2 o 3 (it's very rare to have more that 5 season).
So for me fixed poster for seasons
Fixed landscape for episodes

I use infact 523 for season and wide 525 wide netflix for episodes
(2018-09-04, 19:52)wsx1 Wrote: I restore 523 view from google drive (thanks fir suggestion).
Yes I think it's better to have multiple rows for episode but I think it's better to have a poster for sere tv season with horizontal scrollin because ofter are 2 o 3 (it's very rare to have more that 5 season).

I meant if you think it's better for tvshows and movies library? I know it's less attractive for seasons and episodes...
(2018-09-04, 19:56)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-09-04, 19:52)wsx1 Wrote: I restore 523 view from google drive (thanks fir suggestion).

I meant if you think it's better for tvshows and movies library? I know it's less attractive for seasons and episodes...
I think is better for tv show have poster and film.
Also for season
But for episodes I like this settings.

Also please upload old 523 from 0.1.1 that that I download from repository not working well. :-(

I insert the image I like for tv showImageImageImage
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26