• 131(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-07-05, 20:45)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-07-05, 18:28)Zachary.Murphy Wrote: So, I tried what you said above. But I get this on the home menu:

Well, what we've done is added a shortcut for my custom list. Now you need to unlock hubs (from skin setting ->configure shortcuts), then from home open menu -> select the 'my custom list' and set your desired content. you can lock the hub afterwards (in the same manner).   

My images aren't loading up anymore. And when I scan for images nothing updates on the list. Plus something is extremely wrong with the images. And why is it still showing the Set content?

(2019-07-05, 22:36)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:
(2019-07-05, 18:28)Zachary.Murphy Wrote: So, I tried what you said above. But I get this on the home menu:

Well, what we've done is added a shortcut for my custom list. Now you need to unlock hubs (from skin setting ->configure shortcuts), then from home open menu -> select the 'my custom list' and set your desired content. you can lock the hub afterwards (in the same manner).    

My images aren't loading up anymore. And when I scan for images nothing updates on the list. Plus something is extremely wrong with the images. And why is it still showing the Set content?

@cartman.dos ^^ Sorry I can't edit messages for some reason.
(2019-07-05, 22:36)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:

It probably still shows set content because you haven't locked the hubs in settings after you set the content for it.
And the images not showing is likely kodi caching issue, I bet that if you check your log you'll see texture loader failed, that sorts it self most of the time but is not skin related.

This is basic stuff, since you released 'skins' I thought you have some basic knowledge of how it works, at least from the user perspective if not code itself... I don't get.
I just downloaded from the github as you mentioned a new version 1.03 however in settings it still shows 1.0.1, not sure if you have missed out the number to upgrade to?

I thought that I would ask, have you thought or is it possible to hide the menu on the left at all or indeed hide menu options?

I have it set up that I have I have two sets of navigation for example decades, which takes up two custom slots, but really I do not want to see them as a main focus especially when I have them on my main screen.

There are no suitable icons so it kind of looks a mess, to me personally. I can live with the sidebar at a push if the icons look good but without the sidebar visable, then it looks more like netflix website.

Thank you for your continued work, the skin despite me hating black skins, but the free trial for netflix made me want kodi to look like it.

Kind regards
(2019-07-05, 22:46)Video Titles Wrote: I just downloaded from the github as you mentioned a new version 1.03 however in settings it still shows 1.0.1, not sure if you have missed out the number to upgrade to?

I thought that I would ask, have you thought or is it possible to hide the menu on the left at all or indeed hide menu options?

I have it set up that I have I have two sets of navigation for example decades, which takes up two custom slots, but really I do not want to see them as a main focus especially when I have them on my main screen.

There are no suitable icons so it kind of looks a mess, to me personally. I can live with the sidebar at a push if the icons look good but without the sidebar visable, then it looks more like netflix website.

Thank you for your continued work, the skin despite me hating black skins, but the free trial for netflix made me want kodi to look like it.

Kind regards

1) v1.03 isn't out yet, not even release candidate, so I'm not going to solve what is still in the works in any way.
2) you have two options in that case, first is to disable menu icons in home screen settings and second to use circular navigation setting, that will not show the slim menu and widgets will start from the left with no spacing, maybe that's what ure looking for...
ok so ive been following this project for quite a while now, and i really like every bit of it and im currently using the 1.0.3 WIP from the 1.0.3 branch on your github 

I just have a question and maybe a request?

1- how can I lock a layout for a certain view across all addons and pages that identify with that view? lets say for example I lock "bingie main" view for TV shows accross all addons that have "TV shows" section. i know in the official version on your repo a "fixed views" option is there but the views are messed up on that version, changing one view changes all views for some reason
2- this one is probably a request, is it possible to add "Netflix Episode" view just like in AuraMOD? 

Thanks
@cartman.dos I removed the Textures13.db file to clear Kodi's Cache. But therefore, I restarted Kodi and the same images are still there. What should I do?
Delete Textures13.db and the thumbnails folder.
(2019-06-30, 20:53)NEOUn Wrote: Hi, guys.
Im new here.. although not new on the Kodi stuff. I use to 'play' with the tool a lot, but it was around 3 years ago. Now decided to 'come back', work with this again..since I miss it. The bad side is that I just remember few things.. but it'll figure it out again. No problem.

Anyway. I've seen already, a time ago, these type of skins like this one.. netflix copies. They were great, but not amazing. This one here, let me tell you, is really great. Congrats. Amazing job. So I tried, looked great, but seemed it'll take some time to understand. Good that you, cartman.dos, give a great support.

So, if you allow me, Id like to start to solve some issues Im having here.
First, the main one: for some reason Im having a black screen, which doesnt let me to do anything. NO options. The only one I found was unistall all the Kodi and do all over again. A pain in the ass. And as it's just the beginning (with just couple of things configurated, it's ok. But already happened 3 times.. and Im afraid to spend a long time on configuration of my library (which is huge)..and then to face this issue again.

Can you tell me then what can I do to solve this and maybe correct to not let it happen again?
Id appreciate.
Hold back on your remote or backspace on the keyboard and a menu will pop up so that you can go into settings. You have to set your homepage layout to Bingie in Settings>Skin Settings> Home screen layout otherwise the homepage will be blank. Not sure why it does this, but you don't have to delete it and reinstall to fix
(2019-07-03, 21:07)cartman.dos Wrote: Alright I think I'm onto something...
I swear I was trying to solve this fixed vertical scrolling/browsing since the first days of bingie and it just might be the closest to what I initially envisioned, latest from v1.03
Also showing a small preview of the new OSD and you might (or not) notice some of the other changes in there...

Firstly, thank you for telling me how to remove the main navigation. All sorted now.

Secondly, this is where I got the 1.03 as you mentioned it yesterday with a video, hence mentioning about the updated version number.

Thanks for your help and once more an excellent skin.
(2019-07-06, 10:58)Video Titles Wrote:
I swear I was trying to solve this fixed vertical scrolling/browsing since the first days of bingie and it just might be the closest to what I initially envisioned, latest from v1.03
Also showing a small preview of the new OSD and you might (or not) notice some of the other changes in there...

Firstly, thank you for telling me how to remove the main navigation. All sorted now.

Secondly, this is where I got the 1.03 as you mentioned it yesterday with a video, hence mentioning about the updated version number.

Thanks for your help and once more an excellent skin. 

Sure Smile
And yeah, of course I'm aware it's up there, what I was saying is that it is not a finished job, so it's a 'use at your own risk' kinda thing.

The vertical scrolling Looks GREAT mate well done.
I've noticed that the new OSD has not yet been updated to v1.03 am I right?
(2019-07-06, 02:14)Comma Wrote: Delete Textures13.db and the thumbnails folder.

I tried that, didn't fix the problem.
(2019-07-06, 14:36)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:

This is NOT SKIN RELATED.
Try running artwork beef on your library.
Other than that, you should open a thread in the appropriate sub-forum and supply a debug log.
(2019-07-06, 15:21)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-07-06, 14:36)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:

This is NOT SKIN RELATED.
Try running artwork beef on your library.
Other than that, you should open a thread in the appropriate sub-forum and supply a debug log. 
Okay, Sorry. Geese. What is the appropriate sub-forum?
  • 131(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26